73. stranded all in love[Jake Lockley]

Pairing: Jake Lockleyx F!Reader

Warnings: Explicit AF. Rough smut. Gore. Public Sex. Oral. Marc has srs issues with him. squirting.

Summary: And then he's lunging for her, pinning her underneath him, tongue already in her mouth as he rips the blankets and sheets down and there is nothing between them.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/fd87bf50d4af7874bae5e80826e24942/29da33413d7567f4-19/s540x810/318cf459702ddf1cc2f7cacb87d07631d3610646.gif

Jake's jealousy can be venomous at times

Jake's jealousy can be venomous at times. It can overwhelm him - shudder throughout his body while he tries to swallow the fact that Marc and Steven are the ones appropriate for the daylight. Jake does not do well with normalcy. He doesn't fit into cafes or restaurants or long walks around a park.

The jealous can be subtle. It can infect and nip and pierce. It grows until he unleashes on something or someone. Not her. Never her.

But, the people that Khonshu wants dead?

They're fucked.

He doesn't return to her often. He's a moment - a flash of a man in between sleeps. Sometimes, she'll wake up with him hovering over her. There will be the ripe smell of death. Jake's head is cocked to the side and the remnants of whatever fight he'd been in burns across his face. It's like injury looks good on him. It's like violence is his second skin. It belongs there.

"What is it?" she murmurs as she feels his hand on her. He pets her arms and shoulders. He squeezes her wrist.

"Didn't mean to wake you."

When Jake says this, she knows he's being truthful. Steven will pretend like he didn't intend to disturb her sleep when he absolutely did. He doesn't like to go under alone. Marc will just lie on top of her until she kicks him and then he'll fuck her to exhaustion.

Jake enjoys the simplicity of watching her. He enjoys the quiet after whatever hurricane of violence he has doled out earlier that night. Of course, he'll also bury himself inside her if he has the opportunity.

"It's okay, Jake," she says before he lunges forward.

He pins her underneath him, tongue already in her mouth as he rips the blankets and sheets down and then there is nothing between them.