16. Just Once

Marc Spector x Female Reader and Steven Grant x Female Reader (it's kinda complicated okay?)

Warnings: Explicit sexual content (18+ MINORS DNI), a whole lot of yearning, pining angst, borderline dubcon, fingering, oral sex (female receiving), unprotected P in V.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/23e728c7c1e2a86f1206ccd19e82eef9/702c4d8b41dd21c4-24/s540x810/f7ac0e47e3d55a4dc977658084fd3b9da30efbd2.gif

Marc had been worried about this

Marc had been worried about this. This exact moment, this scene, this time and place.

It was inevitable. He'd known it for sure as soon as your smiling face had appeared behind Steven's apartment door. You'd done exactly as he'd asked. Been bold. Spontaneous. Marc himself liked that about you, and the thoughts inside Steven's mind during the evening that transpired mirrored his own feelings ten-fold.

The weeks following that night had moved by so quickly, it'd been difficult for Marc to keep up. There had been dates, many of them, with Steven swiftly shaking off almost all of his caution and inhibition, particularly during intimate endeavours. From your first kiss and onwards, you'd ignited something in him, something fierce and nearly insatiable, finally able to experience - and excitedly administer - all types of the erotic fantasies he'd been longing for. Although there was one thing Steven hadn't had the courage to do yet.

Spend the entire night with you.

Just... sleep. Simply slumber next to each other while the night expired. He couldn't trust his body not to wander like it usually did. He didn't want to frighten you with the bindings he was forced into using, or see the crease between your eyebrows that appeared with your worry if he explained his predicament. He hated that look on your face, only slightly more than the disappointed one you tried to hide when he spouted off the recited excuses made to keep your sleeping separated.

But such avoidance could only last for so long.

Steven's willpower had long been waning, every kiss goodbye making his chest ache deeper. And thus this night had arrived, just as Marc expected, and feared.

Another evening had been spent with ease together. Dinner, a few pints at the local pub, walking hand in hand down the lantern lighted streets to your flat for the tea Steven always offered to make you. The kettle hadn't even finished boiling before you were moaning his name into the echoey walls of your kitchen, clenching around the set of fingers smoothly slipping in and out.