114. Flirting

Pairing | Steven Grant x Fem!Reader; Marc Spector x Fem!Reader

Warnings | None

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c698ac80f76f0a19bd9481d3f3387833/bc741ec675bf26f1-bd/s540x810/67a66076195d65b94cd25579a7e1ab4790427a68.gif

Marc and Steven were

Marc and Steven were...interesting to say the least. Not that it was a bad thing, they were just such different people yet so alike. Then again, they really were two sides of the same coin. Over time you'd learned to love them both in different ways, but the warmth and happiness they instilled in you was constant and never ending. But they loved you in all the ways you needed and in turn you gave them everything they could ever need.

You'd met Marc first, or rather he'd spotted you out at the bar and decided to meet you. He'd caught your eye when you'd first walked in but you would never have approached him. No, someone that gorgeous was surely out of your league. You weren't even going to waste your breath.

But then he came and introduced himself and the two of you had hit it off...enough that you convinced him (or maybe he convinced you to allow him) to come home with you. He was gone when you'd woken up after sleeping in - he'd kept you up till the early hours of the morning - but he did leave a note with his number. At least it wasn't designated to be a totally one night stand. You couldn't help but laugh, knowing you'd fallen right into his lap, but you were curious to see where this would go.

You'd texted him later that day and he'd responded after a while, leading to the two of you exchanging messages on a somewhat regular basis. You were pleasantly surprised to find that this man actually seemed to be into you. You didn't see him for a few weeks after that first time, but the next time you decided it was your turn to take him down.

"Hey gorgeous," you managed to sneak up on him as he sat at the bar, wrapping an arm around his waist. He stiffened in your grasp for a few moments before he realized it was just you. You turned your head so you could press a few kisses to his neck before whispering in his ear, "you smell delicious. It's good to see you again, Marc."

"Fuck," a shudder ran down his spine as you continued to tease for a few moments before you let go of him and hopped onto the stool next to him. You could see the smile tugging on the corners of his mouth as he shook his head in amusement, "you enjoy your little moment, sweetheart?"