70. cuffed[Part 1]

pairing: steven grant x reader

warnings: explicit smut and language, handcuffs, edging, handjob, blowjob, sub!steven, an appearance from marc at the end bc why not :-)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c53fa6aab7d8c2ae985b5cfa6c97588b/4dae1f6e809319ea-c1/s640x960/4cd6898ac5e25ec57d0e3ad1c5383f303f2b957e.gif

"You ready, baby?" you ask him lowly, trailing your fingers tantalizingly down his neck

Steven draws in a sharp intake of breath, the handcuffs secured around his wrist rattling against the wooden backing of the chair as he writhes under your touch. He watches you slowly sink to your knees through heavy-lidded eyes, lightly dragging your nails along his bare chest and toned stomach, only to halt once you reach the place where he needs you the most.

"P-Please, love," he begs impatiently, his cock simply aching for you to show him mercy. "Sweetheart, I-I need you now. I don't think I can wait any longer."

"Yes, you can, Steven," comes your smug reply. "I'm going to take my sweet, sweet time with you tonight. You're not going to come until I allow you to, understood?"

He nods weakly in response, unable to find his voice at the moment when your hot breath blows on his manhood.

Fuck. He's so hard, it hurts.

"Words, Steven. I need words."

"Understood, d-darling," Steven stutters, his chest heaving in anticipation. "Understood."

You smile alluringly at his confirmation, your hands settling on his inner thighs. Steven releases a grunt as pillowy soft lips press gentle kisses to the tender skin there, your mouth just a hair away from his weeping cock. He bucks his hips instinctively, desperate to feel your warmth around him- to feel both relief and pleasure.

"Not so fast, honey," you tsk, chuckling under your breath. "If you try to rush any of this, I will not let you come tonight."

"N-No, please! I'm sorry, so sorry. I-I won't do it again, promise."