115. Touch Me

Pairing | Marc Spector x Fem!Reader

Warnings | Language, Smut [unprotected PiV, fingering, possessive!Marc]

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2eb347aa2acd3d1fd384b124501c7cb0/b3fec31ad936c3db-cc/s540x810/8d78cb17f0a48dce6caa19c25716928ea3d5fc6a.gif

"Marc," the air was warm, almost suffocating with its dry heat, and you were covered in only a thin bed sheet

"Marc," the air was warm, almost suffocating with its dry heat, and you were covered in only a thin bed sheet. The curtains to the room were pulled open, allowing in the bright sun; it was already hot despite being so early in the day. You spied him standing in front of the window in only his boxers, staring out at the bustling street, "come back to bed."

"How long have you been awake?" he turned around, arms crossed over his broad chest, a smirk pulling up his features. You sighed before sitting up and stretching, letting the sheet pool at your waist. You hadn't bothered to dress after he'd practically wrecked you last night, wanting to relish in the feel of his warm, golden skin on yours.

"Long enough to want you to come back," crooking your finger at him, you motioned for him back. He easily obliged, shaking his head in amusement as he came back over to you, crawling in next to you. He moved his body over yours, caging you in between his arms before leaning down to ghost his lips over yours, "hi."

"Hey gorgeous," he finally kissed you, every part of him invading your senses as he lingered against your lips, nose brushing yours. He was in hurry to do anything, his touch slow and saccharine compared to what it had been the night before. You leaned into him, opening up to him as he licked over the seam of your lips, wanting to taste every bit of you. You easily granted him access, allowing him to taste you and have his way. He pulled back much sooner than you would have liked, but before you could complain, he pressed gentle kisses all over your face, "use your words, baby. Tell me what you need."

"You," your arms looped around his neck, running a hand through his shock of inky curls. He dipped his head down to kiss along your jaw, moving down your neck, delicately biting and sucking at the delicate flesh to mark you as his. A soft moan escaped your lips, making him smile against you, "fuck Marc. Please touch me."