𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦.

You were lonely.
So incredibly lonely.

The only sound you'd ever get to hear were the distant sounds of birds chirping, though during winter, the endless silence was the only sound remaining.
You had been stuck on this earth for the past 100 years, everyone you once knew had died.

you hated the gift you had been given, you hated that you couldn't be a normal mortal.
You refused to get attached to others they'd just leave you again.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

You were leaning against a tree, your gaze set on the grass below you.
The gentle breeze along with the subtle rain drops occasionally falling onto you were the only thing reminding you that you exist, you're still here. At this point you're like a spirit stuck wandering the earth alone you were sick of it.
If only, you had atleast one person to call your "friend." one that won't leave you, one that won't die because of the cruelty of this world.

if only-

"Over here~!"

you flinched, causing you to hit your head against the tree you had used as support.
You cursed under your breath before standing up and attempting to run off, you weren't ready to make a friend yet especially with the high chance of them being someone that'll just use you because of your immortality, they'll try to send you out on dangerous quests again- they'll-

You slipped, the grass had been coated with rain which made you realize that running wasn't a smart idea, at least not with the current weather.
You laid on the grass, you were tired. 

That's when you noticed a small spirit approaching you, it was laughing at you.

You slowly got up, your head was throbbing.

The spirit circled you before glaring at you, then it sat down on your shoulder and stayed there.
You were confused but didn't mind it, it seemed harmless.

The spirit ended up following you for days and days, it simply wouldn't leave you alone but you didn't mind it at all. You finally had a companion.

You got along with it well, it was always very playful and definitely liked pulling pranks on you.
One time you tried to reach for an apple, and the spirit helped you by dropping one right on your head.

it even introduced you to a boy, he was sweet however the fear of being abandoned still remained which caused you to have a very hard time to connecting to both the spirit and the boy.

But they were so kind, you felt wanted and loved for once in your 100 years of living.

You weren't that lonely anymore, you were feeling better.
However, of course the they didn't stay for long.
One night they disappeared and you never found them again.

you searched for it for hours and hours, until you realized it was to no use.
Everything became boring again and you were lonely, again.

But something was different, the sky was clear there were birds soaring through the sky.
The skies were once clouded and gray, the world was grim.
It was beautiful, however you still didn't feel happy you just couldn't.
Something, or someone was missing.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

You slowly wandered up Star snatch cliff, it was currently night and the stars aligned perfectly.
That was when you noticed it, a shooting star. It was bright, brighter than any star you had ever seen before.

You remember when an old friend of yours had told you that if you wish upon a shooting star it will come true.
You stood on the very edge of the cliff.

"I wish to become a mortal."

you muttered.

"I wish, to become a mortal."

you repeated.

"Please, I'm tired of being alone, I'm tired of hiding because of my stupid fear of being used just to be abandoned again.  I want to live a normal life, I want to meet someone who will never leave me, I want to be able to dance and sing along with other citizens. Even if it means for me to be reincarnated a thousand times, as long as I live a happy life I don't care."

You felt your eyes getting teary, you never got to voice out your frustrations you were too used to keeping it in. Not even when you still had friends, you were too scared of being judged or disapproved of.

Your eyes widened, the star that was shooting across the sky glowed brighter and brighter. You reached your hand towards it but in that very moment your head turned fuzzy, you couldn't stand straight. Before you knew it you were falling off of Star snatch cliff but you weren't scared.

A familiar breeze brushed against your skin.
But you were feeling to tired and heavy, you couldn't think anymore.

┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊★┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .┊ 

{1500-ish years after the occurrence.}

Mondstadt was noisy, and lively.
Nothing you weren't used to.

However there was a reason this time, a bard had stolen an apple and was currently running across Mondstadt with a group of people trying to catch him.
He playfully sticked out his tongue at them before jumping on the tip of the fountain not too far from the Entrance in Mondstadt. You were sitting at the egde of the fountain.

You made eye contact with him, you felt like you knew him but you had never met him before.
You two stared at eachother for a moment every noise drowned out it was just you and him.
Until you heard a loud shout from an older man

"Catch the bard!"

He broke off eye contact and jumped off of the top of the fountain, he proceeded to grab your hand and force you to dash off with him.

You were struggling to keep up with him and close to stumbling.
Which you did end up tripping at one point but he was quick to carry you bridal style while still running from the group of angry men.

Eventually you both settled in a quiet corner of Mondstadt. They had finally lost track of you.
You both spent a few minutes in silence to catchyour breaths.

Y/N: "Who are you?"

You huffed angrily at the bard, he did randomly drag you around the whole of Mondstadt.

Venti: "My my, are you not happy to see me again? Y/N?"

You went quiet, your memories all came flashing back to you just for a split second.
Venti, the one you kept meeting every time the gods decided to kill you off, just for you to bump into him again.
In every single life you were either close friends or lovers.
If it weren't for him you would have had a different fate, perhaps you wouldn't have to suffer so much.

You wanted to be angry, but you couldn't.
You glanced at him before noticing, he was crying.

Venti:
"I finally found you again, please don't leave me this time."

He tried to force a smile, you felt your heart crack and immediately gave him a hug.
You knew you'd lose your memories again eventually. But for the moment you knew that you had to stay with Venti, you had to make sure you wouldn't die.

Little did you know, this had been the last time the gods decided to reincarnate you.
Because the current body you had, was immortal just like your very first.
The only reason you "died" the first time was because of the star, it had sucked out all your life energy because of the wish you had.

However a certain someone wished for you to stop suffering. For you to stay with them for eternity.

-

Venti: "Y/N~!"

Y/N: "Yes Venti?"

Venti: "If I were to tell you I'm a god, would you believe me?" 

Y/N: "Yeah right, and I'm an immortal sent from the above."

You said sarcastically. You ended up being the only one laughing, and Venti just smiled warmly at you.

He grabbed your hand and gently kissed it, before glancing at you.

Venti: "I love you." 

Y/N: "Wh- why are you acting like this so suddenly?"

You started panicking while Venti tried to reassure you that everythings fine while laughing.

fin

_

[1277 Words]

LOREEE ITS LOREEEEE, also sorry for being dead for so long PFFF
I apologize for the 1938193819 different time skips :,)

I'll still be writing stuff, when I get random motivation to do so :D