"I need you." {Modern AU}

ALIVE I AM,
BREATHING I AM.

This is kind of angsty
I swear ill write something wholesome after this!
maybe

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Venti: "Y/N~! Please come home soon you've been  out with your friends all day!"

You sigh before glancing at the phone you held in your hand.
You proceeded to press it back against your ear inhaling deeply before answering.

Y/N: "Venti, we were togheter the whole day yesterday how come you miss me so much? Is something wrong?"

Venti: "N-no it's just that I really just need you right now."

You noticed Ventis voice trailing off as he said that, you shook your head before glaring at the girls you were hanging out with.

You huffed, your grip on your phone becoming stronger.

Y/N: "I'll be home in a bit alright?" 

Venti: "Thank you." 

That's the last thing you heard him say before you only heard beeping, meaning he stopped the call.

Xiangling: "What's wrong Y/N? you sounded a bit worried while calling is everything alright?"

Y/N: "Yeah! everythings fine, just that I have to do something really important now sorry! Tell the other girls I had to leave, okay?"

The navy haired girl nodded before giving you a small wave then hopping back to the other girls.

You immediately started walking to the direction of your house since you weren't so far away from it.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
With Venti.

He curled up into a ball, sitting infront of the door and slightly shaking, patiently waiting for you.

 He had been feeling horrible since this morning, and the fact you left so early because you had made a deal with your friends didn't make him feel any better.

He was desperate for touch he just wanted you to hold him right now.

The sound of someone going upstairs immediately alerted the boy, his pupils widened.

 His gaze locked onto the door he waited patiently until he heard the footsteps stop right infront of the door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Back to you <3

You struggled to get your keys, once you finally got them you unlocked the door.

You had only taken a few steps inside and immediately got knocked onto the ground
a small whimper left you as you felt your back hit the ground.

You opened your eyes to see Venti ontop of you with small tears in the corner of his eyes. You immediately placed a hand on his cheek caressing it. 

Y/N: "Are you okay? what's wrong?" 

Venti shook his head, not wanting to speak.

You attempted to stand up, he hesitantly got off of you grabbing your hand and guiding you inside.

Venti walked into his room, you walked to yours signaling for him to wait.

You got changed, Venti was impatiently waiting for you on his bed small tears still building up in his eyes.

 You rushed to his side sitting next to him and giving him pats quite worried about what could've caused him to end up in this state.

He just burried his face into your chest, sobbing his heart out. You just sighed and caressed his back. 

Everyone needs to let it all out sometimes, everything they've built up inside all the negativity, sadness, anger. etc.

A few minutes passed when Venti had gone silent, his arms wrapped around you.

Venti: "Sorry I stopped you from hanging out with your friends."

Y/N: "Venti, no need to apologize it's okay in situations like these."

Venti: "Yes but.. I know how much you love hanging out with them you always come home in such a cheerful state so-" 

You shut him up with a long kiss, not wanting him to give himself more reasons to cry. 

Just as you were pulling away from the kiss, Venti's lips followed yours until they met again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA YOU GUYS GET TO IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS :,)))

    Uhm uh hi
im sorry to inform you you have reached the end