𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

hi i'm alive
««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

"But.. Y/N!"

A certain bard cried, in the middle of Mondstadt: gripping onto my clothes and tugging them violently just like an angry toddler that was about to declare war. I swear I could hear my clothes rip 

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti, please let go or else you're going to have to pay me mora to buy new clothes because these are starting to rip."

Venti blinked at me before giving me a mischievous grin and tugging with more force

I turned around as I was about to slap off his hands but he let go as soon as he noticed me leaning his direction despite this i still flicked his forehead as a form of punishment.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Ow, ow , ow- How rude!"

𝙔/𝙉: "No need to be so overly dramatic"

Venti just sticked out his tongue in response. 

There was a short silence before an idea shot through my head

𝙔/𝙉: "Hey Venti, how about we do a challenge"

The bard looked at me with an expression that hinted interest
I continued:

𝙔/𝙉: "If you're able to survive a day without talking to me I'll buy you lots of wine!
If I win I'm not paying for your wine anymore."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Eh? No fair you already won this challenge." 

He crossed his arms and sighed.

𝙔/𝙉: "C'mon give it a try, don't you have a lyre you can just entertain yourself with for a while?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "But you're way more entertaining.."

However I couldn't hear him anymore as I had already left the area, Venti looked around and sighed in defeat it seemed like he had no choice and well he didn't. 

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

I stretched, I was on my way out of Mondstadt but the sound of running caused me to turn around as curiousity caught me could it be Timmy found out I killed his birds? No I made sure to cover that up didn't I? 

The steps kept getting louder until I was suddenly thrown back. I saw Klee sitting infront of me with bombs laying on the ground. I picked up the bombs that she has dropped and gave them back to her, she took them hastily and continued running. I raised a brow before noticing that Jean was running after her, however she stops right infront of me.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣: "Ah- have you seen Klee? she blew up a small part of a village luckily there were no residents at the moment, however what she did was dangerous and ah-"

𝙔/𝙉: "Ah.. yes she wen't that way."

I honestly had forgotten which direction she wen't so I just pointed at Mondstadts exit praying that I wouldn't get into trouble for this. 

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Venti's POV:

As I was strumming a few short tunes on my wooden lyre I looked to my right and saw Klee running quickly, could it be something was chasing her? it almost seemed like she was running for her dear life. 

Just when I was about to ask her what's wrong I notice Jean in the corner of my eye and Immediately understood the situation, she must've blown up something again. 

It has only been a few minutes and I already missed Y/N I wonder what shes up to.

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»
An hour had passed.
««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

Y/N's POV:

I had been staring at this sweet flower for a good minute now. I mean they must be called sweet flower for a reason right? does this mean they're sweet? of course they're going to be sweet right? but what if that's a lie, what if they're actually extremly bitter?.. no no surely not.
I slowly picked up the flower and looked at it before I bit off one of the petals and started chewing on it, it actually wasn't that bad what if there was somehow sugar inside of these petals? 

I could hear a loud snort from behind me and turned around to see Venti, of course he would be here.

𝙔/𝙉: "HAH- You lost the challenge, because you in directly paid attention to me no more whine for you."

Venti sighed and walked closer to me, he gave me a few pats and gave me a soft smile.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "That's fine I knew I was going to lose besides, as long as I have you I don't need any wine."

I really wanted to believe him but I just couldn't
I chuckled and grabbed his hand that was still resting ontop of my head.

𝙔/𝙉: "Sure.."

 𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "What? don't you believe me?!" 

The boy cried, I just started slowly walking away but couldn't stop laughing.

𝙔/𝙉:  "No!"

I turned around and raised my hands in defense.

𝙔/𝙉: "Of course I believe you!" 

Venti grabbed my hand and shook it slowly as he continued protesting.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*:.*:..*:...。o○  ○o。..:*..:*..:*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Xiao: "This love.. or whatever you call it."

Xiao: "What does it feel like?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "How do I explain this to you.."

The bard grumbled before smiling and looking at the boy next to him.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "It feels like a thousand sweet dreams."

Xiao's eyes widened before he looked at the ground. 

Xiao: "How do I feel this 'love' it sounds.."

"..Pretty nice."

ϝιɳ