𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮.

{Art made by Mihoyo }

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪?"

𝙔/𝙉: "𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞 𝙄.."

The bard pushed me away, and slowly walked back to Mondstadt, I was trying to process what just happened but couldn't.

Aether and Paimon witnessed everything.
I just looked at them for a bit and then left aswell.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

I couldn't sleep that night, why did he sound so hurt when he said that? 
does he wan't me to think of him as more? Sure I might have a little silly crush on him but..
I never thought he would feel the same way.
or perhaps he doesn't? maybe he was pointing at something else? I'm not sure, I think I might be overthinking it. I should try to get some rest.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

When I woke up it didn't feel the same anymore.
I was used to Venti being in the Living room as he almost always got drunk everyday.
And I had to be the one to carry him.

I chuckled, but it wasn't a happy one it sounded rather sad.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

I left my apartment, trying to find Venti and Barbara seems to have noticed I was in a  hurry.

𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙖: "Y/N, what are you searching? maybe I could help? I'm not busy with anything so."

𝙔/𝙉: "No it's fine barbara, there is one thing I would like to ask you though, have you seen Venti anywhere?"

𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙖: "Sorry I didn't see him!"

𝙔/𝙉: "It's fine thank you anyway."

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

I searched everywhere, if he isin't in Mondstadt there was only one place he could be at right now.

The tree he goes to, I am aware that he is a god, so normal healing won't really help him, but why would he be there? is he injured?

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

As I thought, the green bard was standing infront of the huge tree, looking up at the sky, he looked upset and hurt.

I snuck up behind the bard and hugged him , which startled him at first.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Why are you here? shouldn't you be out on an adventure with Aether?"

𝙔/𝙉: "No? why would I be- wait.."

I let go of Venti and looked directly into his eyes.

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti are you.. jealous?"

I giggled.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Wh- huh?- how did you get that idea!"

He started sweating.

𝙔/𝙉: "So you are? Venti, I wouldn't let anyone replace you."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Yes, I know that."

𝙔/𝙉: "Then why are you upset?" 

I crossed my arms, looking at him with an angry yet concerned look.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Ah, other things, anyway how about we go drink some more wine at the tavern."

𝙔/𝙉: "You'll just get drunk again.."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Ehe~"

He scratched the back of his neck.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti you have had 4 glasses and your already drunk?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "..."

Venti was looking deeply into my eyes, he just wouldn't stop.

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Hm?"

𝙔/𝙉: "Are you okay? looks like you were lost in your thoughts."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Sorry ehe, your just so beautiful."

He's drunk, He has to be, he doesn't say these things  unless he's drunk.

𝙔/𝙉: "I'm not letting you drink anymore."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞:" What? why?"

Venti was giving me puppy dog eyes, which made me facepalm and also blush a bit, he looked so cute when he did this.

I tried to change the subject.

𝙔/𝙉: "Have you noticed how cold it has been outside recently? anyone could get a cold at this rate."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Hah! Y/N don't be silly I'm a god, I can't get a cold!"

Venti whispered the last part.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽ 

Here I am, 4 hours later feeding this poor thing medicine, in my apartment.
He was covered by blankets and blankets.

𝙔/𝙉: "God's can't get a cold!"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Shut up.." 

The bard sniffled.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "This tastes gross- and I don't feel any better.. Y/N I'm dying over here~!"

𝙔/𝙉: "Oh hush don't be so dramatic."

I was about to stand up when Venti pulled me ontop of him and hugged me.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Now I'm starting to feel better!"

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti I'm going to catch a cold and I'm not in the mood for that!"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Stop squirming-"

𝙔/𝙉: "Tone deaf bard if you don't let me go right now I'm not buying you wine anymore-"

And just like that Venti let me go.

𝙔/𝙉: "Now I'll get you some Tea, don't you dare even try to move, that cold you caught isin't going easy on you."

{TBC}