𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 (𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘼𝙐) 'The plan.'

Venti scribbled on a piece of paper while Xiao glanced over his shoulder.

Xiao: "That's not how you spell-"

Venti: "I'm not spelling anything wrong I'm just using refined words."

The fragile boys grip on the pen he was using to write tightened.

Xiao: "I can't even tell what you're writing." 

Xiao huffed and grabbed the paper, then proceeded to silently read it.

Xiao: "'Dear Y/N you smell like a thousand bubbles,' don't those usually smell like soap?" 

Venti: "Wait did I really write that?" 

Venti snatched the note out of the shorter boys hand and grabbed an eraser however he had used to much pressure causing the note to rip.

Xiao sighed and grabbed a new note from the tower of notes that was located behind them, he then took a pen he had in his pocket and started writing.

Venti watched him and dramatically let his face slam into the desk he was sitting behind. 

Venti: "Maybe I should just use my voice instead of a pen.."

He huffed slowly getting up from his seat.

Xiao: "Here, just give them this."

Xiao placed the note on Ventis desk and waited for him to read it out loud.

Venti: "Dear Y/N, I love you."

Venti stared at Xiao in disbelief to him there were simply not enough words.

Xiao: "Better than a whole poem that no one can read." 

Venti: "Atleast let me add a compliment!"

Xiao: "One."

Venti: "Four?" 

Xiao: "Two."

Venti: "Three?" 

Xiao sighed in dissapointment and slowly shook his head. 

Xiao: "Three it is."

Venti smiled and swiftly started writing.

──────────
meanwhile
──────────
Bennett: "Hey guys! how about we go out togheter later?!"

Y/N: "I'm in."

Fischl: "I suppose we could go out on a contingency."

Razor: "Razor can come with you."

Fischl: "I just hope we don't run into any predicament, like last time when bennett.."

You swiftly cut Fischl off by stepping on her foot.

Y/N: "We agreed not to talk about what happened the other day."

Fischl: "Right, my apologies."

Bennett sighed, his mood dropping immadiately.

Razor just gave Fischl a stern look then placed a hand on bennetts shoulder patting it lightly.
──────────

Venti: "Okay, now all we have to do is put this note on their desk!"

Venti scratched the back of his neck nervously before turning into Xiao

Venti: "Could you do it?"

Xiao: "No." 

Venti: "Aaaand what if I buy you your favourite food?"

Xiao: "With what money?" 

Venti groaned and huddled towards Y/N's desk slowly sliding the note ontop of it, luckily no one else was in the classroom besides him and his friend.

Or so he thought.

Keqing: "What do you think you're doing?"

Both of the boys flinched at the sudden stern tone echoing through the classroom.

Venti: "Nothing! nothing! We were just about to leave actually-" 

Keqing: "You weren't planning to put a mean note on Y/N's table were you? I could report that easily you know?"

Venti: "Wha-? No not at all!"

Keqing swiftly sunk her hand into Venti's pocket and snatched a note out of it, Venti was relieved at first as that wasn't the note that was mean't for Y/N instead she pulled out a note that Xiao was passing to childe this morning, and the things written on it weren't sweet.
He ended up grabbing the note while it was being passed around as their teacher was close to catching them but had forgotten to discard it.

Keqing had only glanced at the note for a few seconds but her face expression already said it all.

Keqing: "Xiao do you have anything to do with this?"

Xiao: "..No."

Venti: "What?- but-"

Keqing: "Quiet." 

──────────

You were currently walking down the hall and had seperated yourself from Bennett Razor and Fischl, as you wanted to do something important first.
Right when you were about to turn the corner a boy walked your way, you make brief eye contact with Xiao. You were very aware he was good friends with Venti
and while you two were having a stare down you feel something being shoved into your pocket, and right when you were going to reach into it to see what it is a girl runs into you however you don't fall over instead you just stumble.

Xiangling: "Sorry- so sorry!" 

She ran away before you could say anything.
As you were about to go back to what you were doing you hear the tapping of heels.

Keqing:
"Y/N! Hello, I just got a report from a student that you have cigarettes on you I hope this isin't true and just a misunderstanding.

Y/N:
"What? No why would I be sneaking those around?"

You were geniunly confused, however Keqing wasn't having it.
 Keqing: "Then what is this?"

She snatched a package of cigarettes out of your pocket, you were shocked and she was dissapointed.

──────────

You were shoved into a classroom, you knew the teacher was going to have a serious talk with you.

In the back of the empty classroom you notice Venti which you give a small smile.

Venti: "Y/N? How'd you end up here?"

Y/N: "Something that isin't my fault."

Venti:
"Same reason."

He mumbled before you took a seat next to him.

──────────

Xiao:
"Keqing."

Keqing: "Xiao."

They both stopped infront of eachother.

Xiao:
"Now they're stuck togheter, He better do it if he doesn't then I'm locking them in a room for eternity." 

Keqing: "So what's the rest of the plan? do we just listen?"

──────────

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐
    hi
im gonna write a part 2 if u
want one aOIUAFUAHJ

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘