𝘼𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚.

═════════════════════════════════
I'm not used to writing sad stuff,
and I think some people requested it so here you go.
═════════════════════════════════

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎.

𝙷𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.

We were sitting on the couch, the bards eyes were empty I was very worried about him.

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti?"

I tried calling again, but no response.
I repeated myself a few times but Venti just refused to answer.
I was starting to become a little mad, did I do something wrong? I was starting to overthink.Venti stood up it seems like he was about to leave the apartment but I grabbed his wrist, he turned his head to me, and as soon as he saw me I noticed his eyes watering up. Was he about to cry?

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti what's wrong?" 

I said shaking his wrist while looking into his eyes.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Y/N.."

He muttered, I noticed his legs shaking a little then he turned to me fully and suddenly collapsed ontop of me hugging me tightly, he started sobbing.
I was confused and pat his back. 

𝙔/𝙉: "There there, it's okay I'm here.."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "But for how long.."

My eyes widen, did I hear that right?

 𝙔/𝙉: "What do you mean for how long..?"

His grip tightened as he burried his face into my shoulder.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I'm a god, you're a mortal one day you'll die, you'll leave me here alone all by myself.
Knowing you'll be gone one day scares me, it scares me so much Y/N I don't wan't you to leave me."

 I gently removed myself from his grip and cupped his face.

 𝙔/𝙉: "Venti, it'll be a long time until I'm gone, don't even think about that kind of stuff, I'll be here for you as long as you need me, right by your side okay? It may not be forever but I will be here for you as long as I can."

Venti nodded and tried giving me a smile, I could tell it wasn't a geniune one.
I led him onto the couch and signaled him to rest his head on my lap.
Venti did as I 'said' He was holding one of my hands while with my free hand I ran my fingers through his hair. He continued crying quietly for a little until he fell asleep.
I smiled at the sleeping bard. Then I wen't back into my thoughts.

What could've made him think about this?
Did someone say something to him that could have made him think about my death?
Perhaps it was just a random thought?
He doesn't go through this every day without me knowing right?
I wan't him to be happy around me not sad, do I upset him?

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Y/N?"

Hearing his voice made me snap back into reality, I looked down and smirked.

𝙔/𝙉: "Yes Venti?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Is there something wrong? you look like you were lost very deep in thought."

I shook my head. 

𝙔/𝙉: "It's just, what made you think about 'that' so suddenly?"

Venti raised a brow, he didn't know what I was talking about,  as soon as he realized what I was talking about he looked upset. 
I felt an arrow of guilt go right through me.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞:  ".. ᵏᵃᵉʸᵃ..."

𝙔/𝙉: "What was that?" 

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Kaeya told me you'll die before me, and that I'll be alone forever."

𝙔/𝙉:"Is that so?"

Venti felt my grip on his hand which I was holding tighten, I was very mad.

𝙔/𝙉: "You know I love you Venti, so please instead of ignoring me tell me what's wrong instead of me having to force it out of you okay?"

The bard nodded I was trying to stand up.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Can we stay like this just a little longer..?"

I sighed before smiling and proceeded to give him a small nod.

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍.

My mission was to find Kaeya.

I noticed Amber standing by the fountain, I waved at her and she waved back.

𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿: "Y/N! How are you!"

𝗬/𝗡: "I'm fine, do you know where Kaeya is?"

𝗔𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿: "Yes hes at the tavern, I was just about to ask him a favo-"

Before Amber could finish her sentence I had already dashed to the tavern.
Amber rushed after me, something told her it's about to go down.

⊱ ────── {⋆❉⋆} ────── ⊰

Amber opened the door of the tavern, and gasped.
She rushed in, which Barbara who was passing by noticed and also ran inside the tavern.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Venti's POV

I woke up sitting up and looking around, Y/N was no where to be seen which worried me.

I ran around Mondstadt looking for them everywhere and suddenly hear loud yelling. 
I followed it, and it seems like it was coming out of the tavern, probably just some drunk men yelling I doubt Y/N is in here.

I opened the door and my eyes widen.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

I just pushed Kaeya, he was now sitting on the ground and I was about to punch him, but before I could Amber and Barbara grab both of my arms holding me back.
I knew as soon as they would let go of me, I'll make him not only wear one eyepatch but two.

𝙔/𝙉: "LET.ME.AT.HIM."

I hear a small creak and turn my head towards the sound to see Venti looking at me, then at Kaeya. 

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Uh, Y/N what are you doing?"

Venti slowly tilted his head.

𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨:

Diluc snorted. 

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘: "What's up with the double eyepatches Kaeya? is it a new trend?

𝙆𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙖: "I don't wan't to talk about it."

ƒιη

● My friend here got stuck in a very weird position so I screenshotted it :)
 Feel free to add me as friend if you wan't to idm if you don't mind 😳
I play in Europe!

"ƒιη● My friend here got stuck in a very weird position so I screenshotted it :) Feel free to add me as friend if you wan't to idm if you don't mind 😳I play in Europe!