𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱

{Art made by mihoyo}

It was a cold morning, people of mondstadt were wearing thick clothing so they wouldn't catch a cold.

but their bard didn't have the same idea.
Now hes stuck on a couch with a worried Y/N taking care of him.

𝙔/𝙉: "Do you feel better yet Venti?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I think I might be dying."

He curled up under the blanket, the only thing you could see was his hair poking out.

𝙔/𝙉: "Poor barbatos, can't even defeat a simple cold~"

You cooed.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Yes I can! look I can stand up already"

Venti's legs were shaking, which you noticed.

𝙔/𝙉: "Back on the couch."

You gave him an angry stare.

Venti just sticked out his tongue and laid back onto the couch, dissapearing under the blankets.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

I noticed that I ran out of a few ingredients, so why not go out and buy some.
I decided to wear some thick clothes, I didn't wan't to catch a cold like Venti.

I was about to open the door when I heard a whine

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Y/N where are you going?"

𝙔/𝙉: "I'm going to buy stuff."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Don't leave me here~!"

The sick bard cried.

𝙔/𝙉:  "It'll only take 15 minutes.."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "That's too long!"

I rolled my eyes and opened the door, I was about to leave, but suddenly I feel someone hugging me from behind.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Don't go."

Venti whispered into my ear which caused my cheeks to slightly heat up.

𝙔/𝙉:  "Fine."

The things I ran out of weren't that important either way, so it was fine.

Venti smiled, but then fell asleep, he was still hugging me.

I had no choice but to carry him back to the couch bride-style.

 and suprisingly he wasn't too heavy.

I changed into more comfortable clothes in my room, then I checked on the sick bard,
He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the couch, then he hugged me for a good 5 minutes.
Venti fell asleep, but when I tried to get away he would just hug me even tighter.

𝙔/𝙉: "someone free me."

I whispered.

But I was starting to grow tired aswell, my eyes slowly started closing.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

I woke up, my throat feeling dry, and my head hurting, and also having a runny nose.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞:"Hey Y/N! I feel much better now!"

𝙔/𝙉: "I wonder where your cold wandered off to."

I looked at the bard with an annoyed face.