𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "This is my friend Xiao, Xiao this is Y/N!"

Venti clasped his hands togheter and smiled.

Xiao gave me a stern look, he looked quite intimidating but also pretty.

𝙔/𝙉: "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

There was a long silence.

𝙔/𝙉: "Ahaha.. not the social type I see.."

I scratched the back of my head while looking over at the bard that was standing in the center happily. 

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Uh, how about we go to the tavern and grab a few drinks?"

The bard tried to break the awkward invisible barrier.

𝙔/𝙉: "Sounds like a plan.."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝙔/𝙉: "Wait so who is going to pay for this?"

I asked as we were walking towards the tavern, Venti slowly turned to me and gave me a cute grin, though I felt like punching him. 

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti mora doesn't grow on trees."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞:  "Ehe.. OW-"

I pinched his nose while whispering "Idiot" under my breath.

Xiao just silently walked beside us.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙣

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤: "I'm not sure if I should really drink this Venti."

Venti chuckled while waving a bottle of wine infront of Xiao's face

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "It's good! Trying it is a must my friend."

Xiao gave in and grabbed the bottle aggressively.

I decided not to drink just incase Venti forgets how to walk again.
I watched Xiao hesitantly take a sip from the bottle.

his eyes widened as he started coughing violently I hurried over to pat his back and then looked at Venti who was trying to hold in a laugh his face was turning red.

He started to break out laughing which caused Xiao to lower his head

everyone in the tavern glared at the bard that sounded like a dying rat.

Venti slammed the counter and started breathing heavily whilst whiping away the small tears that had formed in his eyes.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Sorry Xiao but that reaction was a little-"

Venti couldn't even finish his sentence and started wheezing as Xiao started becoming even more embarrassed 

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤: "It tastes horrible. I hate it."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "it gets better if you drink more."

Xiao looked at Venti it was obvious he didn't believe a word the bard has said. 

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "It even starts tasting like almond tofu at some point."

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

I was hiding in a corner shivering , Xiao was standing on the counter trying to balance himself while singing some weird song ive never heard before and Venti was laying knocked out on the ground with an empty bottle in his hand.

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤: "IF YOU AWAKE TO A KNIFE IN YOUR THROAT-"

Venti slowly got up and grabbed a kazoo out of his pocket, he started playing a short tune on it every time Xiao was done singing a line.

Xiao stumbled forward.

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤: "IF MONSTERS DIG THEIR CLAWS INTO YOU"

Venti sat up and continued playing on the kazoo

He was trying hard to balance himself

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤: "IF DEATH COMES KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR, CALL OUT MY NAME"

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤: "AdeptujSSsss XIAOO"

𝙓𝙞𝙖𝙤: "I WILL BE HEREEE WHEN YOU CALLllf"

Venti then dramatically stood up and fell down, the kazoo still in his mouth.

Suddenly I noticed Xiao was leaning to the left and started falling however I managed to catch him he wasn't as light as Venti causing me to stumble back a little and almost fall aswell.

I dropped Xiao next to Venti and walked backwards until my back hit a wall.

Many questions were running through my head, and most people that were in the tavern started leaving I was confused how we didn't get kicked out yet.

 However I wasn't going to stay any longer or else we might actually get banished and I knew Venti wouldn't have liked if that happened at all
I wasn't sure if I would be able to drag them out of the tavern by myself so I called Barbara for help.

Almost immediately the tavern door opened.

𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙖: "Y/N You said there was an Emergency what happened!"

Barbara looked down at the ground two passed out drunk boys that both mumbled some random things.

𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙖: "Ah..I see.."

She decided not to ask anything, remaining very confused.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Xiao sat up placing his hand on his throbbing head, he gritted his teeth and looked at Venti who was right beside him. Xiao's eyes widened before he looked around with with visible panic.
Until he noticed me walking towards him with a glass of water.

𝙔/𝙉:  "Calm down you just got knocked out and I wasn't going to leave you in the tavern, would be rude if I did."

I handed him the glass which he took and just glared at, before drinking it he relaxed a little as the throbbing in his head calmed down.

After that Xiao just stood up and opened the window of my house before turning to look at me and Venti one last time and practically flying out.

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to respond so I just blinked a few times and turned to the bard that had just woke up from his slumber. He stretched and let himself fall onto me his head now resting on my shoulder.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I had this weird dream where you me and Xiao went to the tavern and he started singing.."

 𝙔/𝙉: "Oh, tell me about it." 

I rolled my eyes smiling.

 𝙔/𝙉: "Oh also you're repaying me for all those bottles you bought with my money." 

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Huh? when was that?"

ƒιη
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I am so sorry for writing this :)
i uh guess i could put xiao in more chapters if you want