𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝

{Requested by AlLyf4nf1c}

𝘔𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘵, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 t𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Hey- Y/N, I wan't a rematch!"

I sighed.

𝙔/𝙉: "I'm not sure if this is a good idea, especially after what happened yesterday-"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Don't worry! I'm sure Diluc won't let us both go home alone while being drunk, right?"

His voice raised at the end of that sentence.

I just shrugged.

𝙔/𝙉: "Fine."

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯, 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Glass- 𝗵𝗶𝗰 34!"

I just finished chugging down my glass and smirked at the bard.

𝙔/𝙉: "Glass 35!"

This kept going until we were both a mess.

I was currently at glass 42, and Venti somehow drank 47.

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘: "I think it would be the best for you two to leave."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Huh?"

Venti raised a brow, he was confused.

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘: "Please, I can't watch you two get drunk, or atleast not.. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 drunk.."

𝙔/𝙉: "Are you- 𝗵𝗶𝗰 indirectly kicking us ouuuuu-𝗵𝗶𝗰" 

I couldn't even finish the word 'out' that's how drunk I was.

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘: "Ah, maybe, now please leave, I'll spare you the bill, just this once."{𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬.}

Since we refused to leave, or more like.. we were to drunk to leave, he pushed us out of the tavern.

I looked at the door and closed my eyes for a bit, rubbing my forhead and turning to look at Venti, he was trying his best not to collapse on the floor.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "WeLL- Thiss suckssss huh?"

He smirked at me.

𝙔/𝙉: "hhh.."

I just groaned.

I was trying to think straight, but I couldn't.

𝙔/𝙉: "hOme-"

I hicced.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "hAh?"

𝙔/𝙉: "I think we're supposed to gooo homeeee... riiight?"

I rubbed my eyes before walking towards the bard and grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards some direction, I just prayed that wherever I was going was my apartment.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘠/𝘕 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬, 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘹𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦.

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣: "Hey.. is that Y/N and Tone-deaf bard?.."

Aether shrugged.

𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: "We should probably help them."

Before Aether was able to go towards us, Paimon placed her hand on his shoulder, he turned his head towards her with his brows raised, she just slowly shook her head.

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣: "Paimon thinks they'll be fine."

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣: "Paimon hopes they'll be fine.."

She whispered.

Aether looked back at us and just sighed.

𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: "Okay, let's just finish our quests, and if they're still out here wandering around after we're finished, we're going to have to help them."

Paimon agreed and they left us behind.

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

I opened the door and pulled the drunk bard inside, luckily I live at the second floor, so we just had to walk up a few stairs.

Ofcourse, I tripped and almost pushed Venti down the stairs, but we got there.

I looked at a door, it said 'Y/N' and that was the only thing I could read, I grabbed my keys, my hand was shaking and my vision was getting blury, I stuck in the keys and twisted them, the doors opened and we both quite literally fell inside, since we were kind' of leaning against the door.

Venti was now ontop of me, luckily he wasn't drunk to the point where he couldn't stand up, even though he chugged down so many glasses of wine..

We both sat down on the couch, my head leaned against his shoulder, while he had his head leaned against the couch lean.

We were both about to fall asleep, right there.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Hey.. Y/N.."

𝙔/𝙉: "Hm?"

He grabbed my hand.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I- 𝗵𝗶𝗰 Love you.. like.. a looooot..~More than the juciest apple of Mondstadt.."

𝙔/𝙉: "And what about wine?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I may love that a tad more.."

My eyes widened and I stared at him, pushing him away and laying on the couch side-ways.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I was kidding~ I love you even more than wine."

I just giggled quietly.

The bard laid down behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I turned around so we're face to face and burried my face into his chest. 

{𝘈𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵.}

✧༺✦✮✦༻∞  ∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

[hihi sorry that I haven't been writing a lot lately, I have online school and also some projects to do, but I'll try my best to make these stories longer, and maybe I'll write super long ones aswell, also don't be shy to request something beacuse I'm out of ideas! <3 ]