𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿(𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨)

You were sitting on your bed.
The sound of rain hitting the window that was placed right beside you not distracting you at all, it was rather soothing. You held your phone in your hand, scrolling through the pictures you had in your gallery with your thumb as your other hand was busy patting the boy that was resting on your shoulder. 

You glanced at the clock, you promised the boy you would wake him up at 5 as that's when he said he would go outside to hangout with a friend. But he looked so peaceful it would be a shame to wake him up now, however you promised it to him.

Y/N: "Venti."

You whispered brushing some of his hair to the side.
The boy slowly opened his eyes before closing them again.

Venti:
"I don't wan't to go yet.."

He lazily replied. before burying his face into the crook of your neck.
You sighed before placing your phone down beside you.

Y/N: "Won't your friend be upset?"

Venti: "He'll understand."

Y/N: "What if we just invite him over instead?"

Venti: "Hm, no."

You chuckled.

Y/N: "Why not?"

Venti placed his lips against your neck which sent a shiver down your spine.

Venti: "I wan't to be with you alone."

.

.

.

Silence filled the room.

Venti: "HAH just kidding~!"

Venti sat up looking at your red face, you blinked a few times trying to process what just happened before you grabbed a pillow and slapped him with it.

The pillow was heavy which caused the boy to fall back

You grabbed the pillow from his face and started patting it. 

Y/N: "Good job Peter." 

You smiled at the pillow.
Venti swiftly stood up and stretched.

Venti: "Well, I'll go head out now I'll be home in an hour or two!"

He gave you a kiss on the cheek before leaving your room and shutting the door.

You exhaled loudly before letting yourself collapse onto your bed.

Y/N: "I'm going to respectfully kill that man one day and your helping me with it Peter."

You huffed.

 ┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐
                    Words: 318
      Yes I was def lazy while
       writing this B)

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

HII yes i have lots of school stuff 
 next time i write one of these im gonna try making a longer chapter yeshdsffndk