𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

╔═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╗
{Today is my friends birthday,
so I'm writing this for them,
 and everyone else
that has their
birthday today , Happy
birthday <333}
╚═════ஓ๑♥๑ஓ═════╝

𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚍.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎. 𝚂𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍,  𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚎.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Y/N! Y/N! Today is your special day!"

The bard grinned at me.

𝙔/𝙉: "Venti, I'm not stupid enough to forget my own birthday., also get off of me."

I chuckled.

He did as I said, and I sat up stretching.

☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→☆→★→

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘵, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Here we are~!"

We were standing infront of the tavern, I was trying to figure out if he was being serious or not we do go here everyday so-

I was snapped out of my thoughts when two hands covered my eyes and guided me into the tavern.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "You can look now!" 

The bard smiled.
I opened my eyes to see the tavern decorated, it was beautiful.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙖: "Happy birthday Y/N! I made a song just for you it took a while to come up with but I finished it just a few minutes ago, I'll sing it for you later!"

Barbara gave me a warm smile which I returned.

𝙔/𝙉: "Thank you Barbara!" 

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

𝘼𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧: "Happy birthday Y/N."

𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣: "Paimon and Aether decided we'll make you a really tasty dish for your birthday! Paimon is sure you'll start drooling as soon as you see it, even Paimon could barely hold herself from devouring that whole dish!"

𝙔/𝙉: "Thank you, I can't wait to try it!"

I grinned.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

𝙆𝙡𝙚𝙚: "Happy birthday Y/N! You're older than me, that must mean you had way more birthdays than me, right? Ooh~! I'm so jealous!"

Klee cried.
then she proceeded to hand me a box, Klee signaled me to crouch down to her level which I did.

𝙆𝙡𝙚𝙚: "Klee made a special bomb just for you! but don't let Jean know! or else I'll get in trouble and Klee doesn't wan't to get in trouble, not again!"

Klee grabbed her hat and shook her head violently, just the thought of getting in trouble scared her.
She whispered.

Then she looked at me and pointed at me.

𝙆𝙡𝙚𝙚: "And don't use the bomb near people! you don't wan't to hurt them! that's against Klee's survival rules! and this bomb was made by Klee so it counts for you too!"

My eyes widened, I knew I wasn't going to use this. (unless Venti starts teasing you :)

𝙆𝙡𝙚𝙚: "Oh and Albedo wanted me to give you this!"

Klee gave me a small box, I opened it and saw small earrings inside it, they were stunning.
I hugged klee and pat her.

𝙔/𝙉: "Say thank you to Albedo for me."

She nodded and grinned at me. 

then she walked out of the tavern, probably to go start some chaos outside. 

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

𝙆𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙖: "Happy birthday Y/N, heres your gift."

Kaeya placed his hand on my cheek and smiled, then he leaned in, it looked like he was about kiss me and I panicked. From the corner of my eye I saw  Venti giving him a death stare then grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly.

 Kaeya backed away and started to chuckle but I could tell he was scared.

𝙆𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙖: "I was just joking, I know better than taking something from someone else, heres your real gift." 

He tossed over a small box, inside was a necklace.
I didn't feel like saying thank you so I just nodded.
(still being slightly confused why he attempted to kiss me)

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧: "Happy birthday Y/N!"

Amber smiled being energetic and excited like always.
She handed me a plush that looked like me.

I gasped.

𝙔/𝙉: "Did you make it?"

Amber proudly nodded and ruffled my hair.

𝙔/𝙉: "Thank you Amber!"

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙣: "Happy birthday Y/N."

I didn't expect Jean to be here I was shocked, and also happy.

Jean handed me a small box aswell, I opened it and saw a bracelet made out of gold, it was very pretty.

𝙔/𝙉: "Thank you so much!"

Jean nodded and smiled at me, then left the tavern to probably find Klee, she already had a worried expression when she saw Klee go outside.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘: "Y/N."

Diluc sighed I turned around and looked at him.

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘: "Happy birthday, my gift for you is that you get to drink as much as you wan't, not really anything new since I let you leave the tavern without paying a million times.."

He whispered the last part to himself.

𝙔/𝙉: "What was that~?"

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘: "Nothing."

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Venti ran at me full speed, he tackle- hugged me and I felt my body slam against the ground, It hurt a bit but I was fine.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Y/N~! I'll show you my gift later, for now let's drink until we-"

I stared at Venti.

𝙔/𝙉:  "Do I look like I wan't alcohol poisoning? I'll only have one glass."

The bard just giggled at my response.

《☆》★《☆》★《☆》★《☆》★《☆》

It was night, and Venti surprisingly didn't drink too much, seems like he wanted to atleast stay a little sober.

Venti grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I'd like to show you my gift now!"

I nodded  and  turned my head to look at the others.

𝙔/𝙉: "Thank you so much for all of this! I really appreciate it and don't know what I would do without you guys! It was really fun."

Then me and Venti left the tavern.

《☆》★《☆》★《☆》★《☆》★《☆》

He pulled me out of Mondstadt, the breeze was becoming colder, I looked around.

We arrived at a meadow, the aroma was relaxing.
Venti intertwined his fingers with mine and looked into my eyes.

We slowly started dancing, a few minutes had passed, and it started raining, but it was soft and kind of refreshing.

Venti placed his head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Happy birthday Y/N."

He then gave me a small peck on my cheek, I chuckled.

𝙔/𝙉: "I would have prefered this."

I cup his cheeks and kissed him, it was a longer than the peck he gave me.

We seperated our lips and continued dancing for a good while.

Today was an amazing day.

✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ○ꊞ○✧

ϝιɳ