Let the wind lead.

WARNING:
This chapter was randomly scribbled up at 2 AM,
so if theres any error with the plot
 or parts get difficult to understand
   I am sorry in advance <33

Also warning, this contains spoilers from Venti's story quest ^^

[1636 Words.]
━━━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lord Barbatos, the highly worshipped god that rules over Mondstadt.
Or well, used to rule over Mondstadt until he decided that like a dandelion, he'd decide to become one with the wind. No longer attached to what was holding him so high up in the first place.

"Let the wind lead."

That's a phrase that could never get out of your head, something about it just peeved you.
What if the precious wind that was leading the folk would turn into a storm? What if it would decide to stop playing nice and destroy everything in it's path?
what if Barbatos will be needed by his folk? would he care? would the dandelion knight Jean, be able to do anything?

Or would they just repeat the same old phrase?

"Let the wind lead."

Why was Mondstadt left to fend on its own, why was the folk so accepting of it? was there a good reason why Barbatos decided to leave them? would the city be okay? Why worship a god that has abandoned you. Why still worship a god that's not even watching over you, though you tell yourself he is, he is indeed watching over you. He's not in a Tavern drinking until he has not a thought in his head. Is he watching?

The god you love so much, the god that you thought never had bad intentions. The sweet man you knew by the name of "§$?%&". Wait, no you didn't remember his name. What did he sound like again?

"Let the wind lead."

His hands were so warm, they were holding yours securely.

"My dear, I'm sorry."

You were laying on his lap, it was so comforting.

"I have failed you."

No, who was with you again? what was happening? where were you again?

"I'm sorry."

Who was this person, this person who kept apologizing? why were you laying so close to them? why was it so cold? oh so cold.

The wind, the wind had lost it's rhythm. It was no longer the familiar breeze you used to enjoy on star snatch cliff. With who? there was someone but you had forgotten.

You felt weak, and fragile. You were shaking.
You slightly turned your head down, your vision was blurry and your eyes felt heavy.
You raised your hand, discovering that it was stained by red liquid. 

What happened? why did you feel so light? why was the wind so cold? Why was it so loud?

Your eyes, they wouldn't follow your commands. They kept closing.

You only heard screams, countless of screams. The wind it sounded so distorted, so chaotic. 
What was hurting the people of Mondstadt? why was everything so mixed and mashed? you couldn't make up anything anymore. You felt like you were falling asleep. But it was so cold.

"Let the wind lead."

that's all you heard, all you could makeout through the thousands of screams and cries. The begs for help or mercy from the gods.

the gods?

oh right, the gods. You forgot that there was war. You happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Venti, you were searching for Venti. You told him you didn't want him to actively participate in the war. Oh, but then you felt something stab you in the back. Who was it? you didn't know, you just remember falling straight to the ground while yelling his name and there he was. Right by your side.

You were running after the wind, the wind was supposed to lead you to him. 
But It didn't, why didn't it lead you to him? 

"Let the wind lead."

━━━━━✧✦✧━━━━━

"Y/N."
The bard you loved dearly called out.
"Y/N."
He repeated.
your eyes widened, you glared straight at him.

Venti: "Y/N, what's wrong? you look so lost, like the wind had led you to the wrong place."

The wind.

Venti: "Y/N?"

Oh how you hated the wind.

It won't stop taking you away from him.

"Y/N.""

But then,  It leads you right back to him.

Every