𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨

I was currently in my apartment with Venti, we were sitting on the couch, he was on the opposite side playing around on the lyre, whilst I was trying to figure out who the one was that sprinkled all that stuff around Mondstadt to attract the slimes.

Didn't Amber mention about Aether and Paimon heading out of Mondstadt? though I doubt it was them, they're way too dumb.

Venti noticed how I was deeply in my thoughts and slipped over to me.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Oi~ Y/N!"

He shook my shoulder, a raised a brow and looked over to him.

𝙔/𝙉: "Is there something wrong Venti?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I should be asking you that."

I tilted my head, it took me a second to figure out what he was talking about, before I realised he was probably talking about the fact I was lost in thoughts.

𝙔/𝙉: "Oh, nothing it's just, I wonder who the one was that brought all those slimes to Mondstadt."

Venti shrugged before placing his lyre next to him and placing his arms behind him.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Don't worry about it too much Y/N, whoever it was was probably already caught in the act."

𝙔/𝙉: "Perhaps we should ask Diluc about it, maybe he knows something."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Can we drink some wine too?"

𝙔/𝙉: "Only one bottle."

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘 : "Yes indeed, the person that brought over all the slimes was already caught."

𝙔/𝙉: "Who was it?"

𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙪𝙘: "Just two young boys thinking it would be a fun idea."

The red head rolled his eyes.

I nodded and then looked at Venti had already finished a bottle of wine and was desperately trying to drink the last drop.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰ ☽

We were once again walking around Mondstadt.

𝙔/𝙉: "Don't you find our schedule a bit boring? wake up, go to the tavern, walk around Mondstadt, go to the tavern again, and repeat."

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "I don't know about you, but I find it pretty nice."

𝙔/𝙉: "Is there something you don't find nice?"

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Paimon."

I giggled at his response.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Well if you find it that boring.."

The bard smirked.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞:  "I know a place where we can go."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Mondstadt.

♢ ✰ ♢ ✰

There were flowers everywhere, nothing but grass and flowers.

𝙔/𝙉: "Now that we're here.. what are we going to do?"

Venti tapped my shoulder.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "You're it!"

He ran away from me, I was guessing that we were playing 'Tag' right now, so I chased him.

𝙔/𝙉: "Hey- wait!"

Now I was chasing a bard in a field of flowers, sounds like something you'd see in a love story..

While I was thinking, I hit a rock with my foot, which 1. Hurt and 2. made me fall right infront of Venti.

The bard looked down and grinned.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Oh? did you fall for me?"

He teased, I stood up and stared at Venti.

He grabbed both my hands and looked deep into my eyes, I could feel his breath, our lips were just inches away from eachother, and then Venti pressed his lips against mine, I felt my cheeks heat up, and so did his.

𝙑𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞: "Y/N.. I love you, I always have."

He averted his gaze while saying those words.

𝙔/𝙉: ".. I love you too Venti."

Venti gave me a warm smile, which I returned.

It felt like a dream, I thought this wasn't real, but that kiss? it felt real.

{The end(?)}

{I might write more but I'm running out of ideas

do you guys have any?}