𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲

[WARNING! this is a lil sussy :,) ]

ೋღೋ

You didn't have the best day today, you've bumped into way too often today and somehow managed to trip over things that seemed almost invisible. And the fact that your boyfriend was also trying to annoy you made you even more pissed.

He kept on rambling about how someone gave him flowers and was trying to charm him and he actually thought they were quite sweet, usually you'd get upset if Venti brought up things like that, but currently you couldn't care less.

Y/N: "Mhm."

You hummed again.

Venti: "And after that they- Hey, are you even listening?"

He crossed his arms, eyes slightly narrowed.

Y/N: "Yes I am, I just thought about when I should meet up with Aether today."

You started to come up with a story of your own it was always hilarious to see his reaction to these, but you may have gone a bit too far; saying that Aether bought you free food and touched your face, and also how you were going to meet Aether again soon.

Venti was obviously upset, it was however payback for trying to tell you a fake story. You knew his story about the flower person was fake but he partly believed the story with Aether, since he has seen you talk to him every now and then, and help him with quests. But this? this was too much for Venti.

You were just about to tell him it was a joke, until you heard a knock on the door.

Venti eyed you down and watched you approach it.
You opened it slowly and started sweating intensely as soon as you realized who it was.

Aether: "Hey Y/N! I kind of need help with something, could you come meet me at the cathedral in an hour?"

You were going to answer him, but that's when Venti stood up and placed his hands on your waist, he was giving you the side-eye and was hoping you'd decline. Seeing how mad Venti was starting to get, you wanted to push him a little more.

Y/N: "I'd love to! If you wan't we could even go to Good hunter after."

Aether: "Alright, See you in a bit!"

You nodded, then proceeded to close the door and walking right past Venti and straight to your room, you let yourself collapse on your bed; a shit eating grin was visible on your face.

Venti followed you into your room, his eyes were very narrowed. This is when you started feeling guilty, maybe you went too far? should you tell him it was a joke now or let it go on for a little longer, or maybe-

You stopped pondering the moment you realized Venti was on top of you, You raised a brow.

Venti's eyes were locked onto you, not for a moment would he stop looking at you. It was like a hunter watching his prey and wanting to absolutely demolish it without leaving any scraps.
He leaned down next to your ear.

Venti: "I'm not letting you go alone, love. And don't think I didn't realize you're trying to mess with me. You're not seriously trying to upset a god now, are you?"

You remained quiet, a wave of coldness went through your body, you haven't seen this side of him yet but you weren't going to say you disliked it.

Venti: "My, how brave you are but let's see how long this 'Braveness' of yours will last."

Venti started trailing kisses down your neck, both of his hands pinning yours onto the bed.
You felt so pathetic right now, you were trying to tease Venti but it seems like the tables have turned. As Venti's kisses started to get lower and lower, you heard a familiar knock and assumed it was Aether again perhaps he had forgotten to mention something. 

Just when you were trying to get up, you realized Venti still had you pinned. He did not let go of you, you glared at him and he just shot you a smile. 

Y/N: "Venti, I need to go answer-"

Before you could finish your sentence his lips were placed onto yours.

Venti: "You'll just have to explain what happened later~"

He hummed, he was quite amused by how weak you seemed at the moment.
You sighed and obeyed, your half raised body now fully on the bed again.
However the knocking wouldn't stop and it was starting to annoy both of you.

In the end you gave up and answered the door, it was indeed Aether. He wanted to change the location of where he wanted to meet up.

You just told him you were busy today, and that he should ask someone else. He agreed and left.
After that you went straight back to Venti, who had been impatiently waiting for you.

ೋღೋ

[AND THE REST IS UP TO YOUR LITTLE IMAGINATION.]