𝙊𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧.

[Yeah no after writing this I realized this is all god damn Lime. :sob:]

The tavern was so alive,  people happily slurring their words and throwing around their drink carelessly; Which was also the result of slippery floors and sticky walls depending on which drink they spilled.

You were currently sitting at a table, the bard you knew oh so well was on the other side. 
He was hunched over and a mess: his face was red and his eyes were slightly narrowed, his lips were barely touching.

He was watching you closely, his chin rested on his crossed arms.
You huffed, you knew very well Venti couldn't control what he was doing when he was in this state, it would either end up with him trying to seduce you or crying on your shoulder about whatever crossed his mind: However it was clear to you which route he was going to choose tonight.

 Just as you were about to ask him if he wanted to go home-
You flinched when you felt a familiar hand on your cheek, he tilted your head up and sat down onto your lap without a warning. You grabbed his waist in an attempt to push him back but his hands were already wandering down your stomach. He was doing all of this while remaining eye contact which made you a tad nervous, you wouldn't be so fearful if it weren't for the thought of citizens watching you two while this was going down.

Y/N: "Venti, not here please." 

You muttered but Venti just gave you a grin and moved to your neck; you were very aware of what he was about to try and the past memories sent a small shiver down your spine, out of reflex you shoved him off but he still held onto you tightly, so tightly that he pulled you with him.

 so now you were on top of him, you were surprised and also completely flushed.
Oh how adorable he looked. If it weren't for his state you would have done unspeakable things to him, right then and there.
 (If you're not a bottom that is, yes I'm staring at you reader.. 🤨)

You felt eyes on you, the slightly more sober customers in the tavern were staring at you two. 
You could tell some of them were enjoying the 'show' while others just looked away or took a sip of their drink in an attempt to ignore whatever was about to happen. Others were getting ready to leave as they got the wrong idea.

You stood up with success, swiftly patting dust off of your clothes. You were embarrassed since you practically got pulled off of your seat by a drunk bard, and the loud thud it created didn't help. 

You grumbled and pulled Venti up.

Y/N: "We're going home."

Venti didn't even manage to answer, all you heard were little whimpers and whines.

···························•

Even on your way home, Venti was putting up a fight. 
He either clung onto you so hard to the point you were close to falling again, or holding onto an object in a result of you having to pull him by his cape, he even managed to tip over an already damaged bench by kicking it very aggressively.

But currently he was laying on your bed still trying his best to get his hands onto you.
He was like a needy child, you had no clue why he was doing this. It's rare for him to get this touchy when he's drunk.

After many tries Venti just decided to hug onto your waist, a satisfied sigh left him before you heard him snore a minute after. You inhaled deeply, and exhaled loudly, you were very tired after that whole thing and just wanted to rest.

You were confused, flustered and a little upset.
However you also ended up falling asleep after laying down next to him.
You wasted a lot of energy on him.

···························•···························

Venti: "Y/N? are you awake?"

Venti hummed, you opened your eyes and noticed he was finally able to form a proper sentence. Meaning he was at least somewhat sober.
You, however were still very tired after having to drag him home after he put up a show in the Tavern. You grumbled and turned your back to Venti. 

Venti: "You're not mad because of something I did? right?"

You raised a brow and sat up, almost tumbling over the moment you managed to sit straight.
Venti was able to read you like an open book, he could always tell how you were feeling even if you were trying to cover it. You weren't sure if it was because he was a god or if he's just someone who can generally read peoples emotions, he has seen many people after thousands of years so surely he would know a lot about them.

A small sigh left you before you leaned onto Venti, who was sitting right next to you.

Y/N: "You were really trying to embarrass me yesterday weren't you?"

Venti: "What are you talking about?"

Venti raised a brow, he sounded like he seriously didn't remember and you were quick to believe that it was the alcohol causing his memory to be so clouded.

Y/N: "You did some odd things yesterday, we decided to go to the tavern for a drink but you ended up-"

Your voice trailed off, just the memory made you nervous. 

Venti: "Oh dear, my apologies Y/N~"

Venti chuckled.

Venti: "You really think I would forget about that? the look on your face, it was priceless." 

You glared at Venti, so he did remember after all? was he pretending again?

You remembered he mentioned that he liked to pretend to be drunk just to be taken care of by you, or to embarrass you. 

You were angered, your eyes narrowed. 
You grabbed Venti's face and moved it closer to yours. 

Y/N: "You pull off something like that again, and I'll make sure that you'll be the flustered mumbling mess in the Tavern next time."

Venti: "Oh really? I fear there isn't really anything you can do to make me flustered."

Y/N: "Is that so?"

You chuckled.

Ventis former confident smile turned into a nervous one, he should have watched his tongue and knows exactly what's going to happen, but it's only fair after what he did.
Who knows maybe this will motivate him to embarrass you more often?

fin~!

No, no lemon, bad bad reader >:(

[I'm gonna fix any mistakes I did here later!]