Final Chapter

A Trip TO A Lifetime

5 YEARS LATER

A tear came out of my left eye as soon as I woke up. I was having this dream about Raymund. It was the memory of us biking at Luke's hometown in the mountains. I sighed.

It's been five years ever since and a lot of things happened ever since we set foot to Britain.

Mom and dad thought about what I said that day and realized how wrong they've been acting all this time. They asked for forgiveness which I humbly accepted. Resenting them for what they did when they were only doing what they think is what's best for me seemed wrong because no matter what happens by the end of the day their still my parents, my family who loved me and took good care of me. I could never bring myself to hate them.

I sat at the right side of my bed.

"I wonder how they're all doing." I mumbled as I tried to recall our last conversation.

I remembered Adrianna took a college course but, unfortunately I forgot what it was. Luke is now a biologist while Henry is the owner of the famous restaurant in town and Zach is studying together with Adrianna. I was told something was going on between them kinda think of it when I recall everything that happened on that trip there's low-key signs that he's definitely into Adrianna. And lastly, Raymund...I have no idea where he is and so does the others. They told me that after Raymund was feeling a lot better he suddenly vanished like a bubble and they have never seen him ever since.

I stretched before I went out of bed to grab some clothes from my wardrobe. I went to the bathroom and took a bath before I dressed up to my formal attire. I' am now one of the producers' in a company in Britain and is currently earning a lot of money.

I tied my hair to a high ponytail before putting on a light make-up. Thinking back now, I don't even know how to use a lip balm but now, even a glam make-up I can do it. I put my shoulder bag on as I grabbed my car keys at the counter before exiting my condo. I locked the door and stuff my keys in my pocket before walking to the elevator.

I usually go to work by car but, I suddenly felt the urge to walk. I was having second thoughts so I still brought my car keys with me. Although I don't mind walking to work it's a little bit boring so I decided to put my earphones on my left ear while I left the other vacant. It took me a while to choose a song until I read the song titled "Walls by Louis Tomlinson". Memories from years ago started playing in my mind that I immediately tapped the song.

Nothing wakes you up like wakin' up alone

And all that's left of us is a cupboard full of clothes

The elevator opened and people started going in as I did the opposite.

The day you walked away and took the higher ground

Was the day that I became the man that I' am now

There are currently man people walking on the sidewalk that to the time I started walking in the sidewalk, I became one of them.

But these high walls, they came up short

Now I stand taller than them all

I suddenly remembered the night where Raymund sang this song, he sang perfectly like the artist himself.

These high walls never broke my soul

And I, I watched them all come fallin' down

I watched them all come fallin' down for you, for you.