Chapter Nine

ALCOHOL

Warning: This chapter contains violence.

"Where's Raymund?" Adrianna asked. "...and the others?" she continued as she shut the door close. Both of us were sitting at the back seat.

"Raymund said to get yourself ready in town then when you're done let's just meet up at the location." Zach replied.

"No, I mean why are you driving? Do you have a license? And where is Raymund?" Adrianna asked.

"Raymund is...fine and I'm driving because I want to and...I don't have a license."

"What?!" Adrianna exclaimed.

"Zach, what's this party all about anyway?" I asked.

"Do you remember the band we borrowed instruments to play that night?" he asked. I nod. "Well, their throwing a party to other bands' as a farewell party since after that they'll going to disband and we just got invited." Zach explained.

"I can't believe it's allowed to drive without license." Adrianna mumbled. Zach seemed to hear what she said that he smirked.

"You know what let's just go while the night is still young." Zach said before clearing his throat and started driving.

"I can't believe this."                                                                                            

When we finally arrived in town, Adrianna and I went out of the minivan when Zach stopped the minivan in front of a mall.

"Okay, see you guys there." Adrianna said as we bid goodbye to Zach. We watch as the minivan drive off until it's no longer in sight. Adrianna then looked at me.

"Come on, lets get pretty." she exclaime before dragging me to the entrance of the mall.

                                                                                             ❤

After for what seemed like a year, I finally went out of the dressing room. Once again, I'm not comfortable to what I'm wearing so I kept on pulling down the end of the dress to cover at least half of my legs even though it's not's going down, I still felt like doing it. It was a fitted sleeveless dress that goes down to half of my leg with a bare back. It was a silver dress that has small cute laces and tiny white stones paired with three inch high heels that almost matched the design of the dress I'm wearing. My hair was tied to a high ponytail that was curled down a bit in the end and had a light make-up on my face.

"You look gorgeous." Adrianna complimented. I smiled.

She was wearing a black sleeved dress with the same size and a much more bare back dress. Her heels are two and a half inch long since compare to my height Adrianna's much taller while her blonde curly hair was straighten.

"Thanks. You look stunning." I complimented her.

                                                                                              ❤

Just when were walking to the entrance, everyone was looking at us like were some kind of alien they just saw and for some reason I felt weird because they were just staring way too much.

"Anna, don't you think their staring t us too much?" I whispered in her ear. She looked at me with a smile on her face.

"That's because we look gorgeous." She replied which I just squeeze in a tight smile in return.