Chapter Fourteen

DEPARTURE

I waved goodbye to Adrianna as our car passed her by. Raymund hasn't woken up yet and you don't know how glad I' am because knowing him he might come and stop me and my parents from leaving. Although a part of me wanted him to take me away from my parents, half of me says that I'm wrong and that it's just not meant to be that way instead to be like this something that everyone calls, "Reality".

This is my reality and I decided to face my fear. Raymund and the others showed me how to do so. They showed me how to be myself and see different kinds of beautiful things I haven't seen before. They might be young but, they know better.

Adrianna chose her father because she knew her mother didn't really care for her and that her mother was only being forced by her parents to marry his father, a wealthy man with title.

Luke grew up with her grandmother in the mountains without knowing who his true parents are so when his grandmother died, he thought that nobody was there for him but he was wrong because right in front of his eyes was his best friends who treated him like their own sibling.

Henry can be clumsy and troublesome but he cares for the people around him.

Zach doesn't say that much but, he has a sense of humor and tries his best to interact with everyone. I was told that ever since he was a kid he was an outcast, someone who's been rejected by the people around him. Because of that, he went into depression and had a hard time talking to people about his feelings and thoughts, afraid that the other person might found him boring or rather reject him somehow but, that changed when his friendship started with Raymund and the others. He found his place and eventually he found himself.

And

Raymund, he was the bravest person I've ever met. Someone who shined like the sun especially when he smiled but, who would have thought that behind those bright smile and outgoing personality was someone who's currently weak inside? 

He never talked much about himself because he was afraid that some of us might felt like his hiding something but for no matter how hard he tried to keep it in, we all suspected something's odd about him. 

Raymund is the opposite of me, someone who's brave enough to face the world but for how much of a tough guy he is, is exactly how much of a coward he is to face his own reality. He taught me a lot of things, some things that my parents didn't even spoke about and some things I never taught about before. Thinking back now at Luke's hometown, as we biked enjoying the beautiful scenery I felt at peace. It felt peaceful somehow that I never knew going on a trip like this will somehow change me and it's all because of him and I thank him for that.

                                                                                                  ❤

Before I step inside the airplane, I looked back behind me.

The sun is shining its brightest and they're just a few clouds in the sky.  I felt sick, the weather is the opposite of what I'm feeling at the moment.

This is going to be the last time I see this country because I'm no longer coming back. I didn't ask my parents about where were heading nor did I bother checking the signs that says the country were heading because I no longer cared. This is one of the conditions I told my parents for the sake of Raymund' s life, it's worth it and I don't regret anything as long as he's fine even when I'm no longer beside him.

I turn around before stepping foot into the plane.

Goodbye, Raymund.