Chapter Five

AMUSEMENT PARK

"Where are we going?" Henry asked as we drove to an empty road. It's been an hour since we last saw the seven men in black and it's been an hour since Raymund and I last talked. Psh, not like I care anyway. I thought.

I was busy looking at the trees and other green things outside the glass window of the car when I felt something pointy on my left shoulder. I looked to know what it was and saw one bag of chips Adrianna is handing to me. I smiled.

"Thanks." I said and took the bag of chips from her.

"You'll see." Raymund replied as he reaches out to turn on the radio. He kept on switching the radio channel every time an old song or rock song was being played on. I guess he has taste in music. I thought as I open the bag of chips and started munching two or three chips at the same time. Raymund was taking too long that I started to get irritated by it.

"Will you please just pick a channel and let the music play on? I guess your favorite song might be next if you just wait." I said irritatingly. Raymund looked threatened and mostly surprised by my sudden words that he immediately back up and focused on driving instead. He cleared his throat.

I looked outside the window as I listen to the DJ that started talking in the radio.

"And now, we will be granting a request song by Sydney Sparks. She said, 'Hi DJ Roxy! I've been listening to you as long as I can remember. It's my first time requesting a song and I hope you'll be able to read my message and play the song Love Again by New Hope Club. Thank you DJ Roxy, Ps hoping to see you in person.' I' am so flattered by your message Sydney Sparks I hope to see you in person too. Now, here is Love Again by New Hope Club."

"New Hope Club?" I mumbled to myself as the song started playing on. A male voice started singing in a deep yet calming voice.

I listen to the song as I watch the clouds slowly turns into different figures.

"You can open the window if you want." I heard Raymund suddenly said. My eyes traveled its way to him and saw his eyes focused on the road. I was about to say something when someone suddenly speak.

"Whoa...is that an amusement park?" I heard Adrianna asked from the back. I immediately looked at the window and she was right. It is an amusement park but, what are we doing here? I thought.

Raymund turned off the engine and we went off the minivan.

"Amusement Park...Welcome to...Fun Island?" I read at the sign from the gate. I scanned the gate and saw a word that almost pissed me off. "Closed"

"What are you guys waiting for? Let's go!" Raymund said with excitement and climbed on the gate before jumping on the other side.

"Is he nuts?" I heard Henry said.

"But, it's closed!" Adrianna shouted to Raymund.

"That's what makes it even more fun. Come on, guys! We have this place all for ourselves." Instead of being threatened Raymund replied as if this is not illegal.

I looked at everyone and saw how speechless they were.

"Well, if you're in I'm in too." Luke said and climbed on the gate. Zach and Henry looked at each other before nodding their heads as they follow Luke from behind. I was going to turn around when I saw a glimpse of Adrianna trying to climb the gate. I walked towards her.

"What are you doing?" I asked confusingly.

"Come on, Marg. Don't be such a KJ and come with us." Adrianna replied.