Chapter Three

WEST

"What?!" I exclaimed. It was 6 o'clock in the morning when Adrianna arrived at our house. I was carrying my bag while my small grey colored suitcase stood beside me. I woke up this morning feeling happy and excited but now, I don't know what to feel anymore. Adrianna looked at me with pleading eyes as she continuously try to convince me on riding the vehicle in front of us.

"Marg, dad will not let me go unless he's with me. I thought we already discussed about us going on independently but he just thought that we are much better and safer if Raymund is with us. I don't know he just trust Raymund so much and besides, we don't even have a driver's license yet and he has one." Adrianna said. I start hesitating on whether to agree or not because inside that vehicle is the person I don't like along with his other three guy friends that have weird funny codenames.

"How many days and nights did we talked about again?" I asked.

"Probably it will last about four days and three nights." Adrianna replied. I was about to say something when I was cut off by a beep of the minivan. Raymund gave us an irritated look.

"Are we going or not?" He asked at the driver's seat.

"Please, Marg." Adrianna said with a gentle voice as she looks at me with puppy eyes. I sigh, defeated.

"Fine"

"Yay!" Adrianna exclaimed. "I promise you Marg this is going to be the best trip ever now that we are many!" she continued, excitedly.

"Yay..." I mumbled with no tone of amusement. This is a bad idea. I thought while pulling my suitcase to the back of the car. I opened it and put my suitcase along with my bag inside. I closed the back door and hurriedly went to the back seat but, when I was about to get on a voice stopped me.

"Uhm... excuse me Margie, right?" a male voice asked. I look at the person confusingly which I recognized was Luke. Wow, I can't believe I recognize him even though I only saw him last night. Good job, memory.

"There's no more vacant seat." He continued. I scan the whole seats' and saw one seat next to Zac or Zack whatever his name is but, his bag was sitting beside him.

"There is no way I'm moving my back to the back. I want this thing beside me." Zach interrupted while putting his arm on top of his big bag before pulling it closer to his body. My eyebrows narrowed.

"Are you kidding me?!" I exclaimed. "So, where do I suppose to sit then?" I asked. Raymund cleared his throat. I looked at him and saw the vacant seat next to him. Okay, did they plan this? I thought.

"Time is ticking Margie." Raymund complained. I rolled my eyes at him and slammed the door shut almost breaking it before opening the passenger's seat next to Raymund. I hop inside and shut the door close.

I was waiting for him to start the engine but, seconds passed and he still hasn't. I looked at him and our eyes met, it was this time when he slowly approached me to my seat and started grabbing something on my upper right side. He was so close that I could hear his breathing as well as smell his sweet addicting scent. I felt my cheek slowly heating up as he continuously grab something on my upper right side. It was not too long 'till he finally caught it.

"Got you" He whispered, his deep voice echoing in my ear. Raymund started pulling down the seatbelt gently. My mind suddenly pictured our scene that I immediately grabbed the seatbelt from him.

"I-I can do this by myself." I stuttered as my shaky hands started buckling the seatbelt on. He released a 'tss' sound and started the engine. Raymund fixed the rearview mirror before looking back to the back seat.