A/N

65 chapters
728.068 words (Wanko Warehouse at a perfect, satisfying 8.000)
347.310 readers
7.364 votes
3.870 comments (69 from April Fools, which I find hilarious)

My first ever full story book is finally done! 🥳🎊
After almost two years, which is longer than I had planned when I started this, it has finally come to an end. I want to say thank you to everybody who've read this book from the beginning and stayed with me through the whole thing.

I would like to apologize for all the long updates, the grammatical errors, and the possible things I've written that might've needed a TW or may have offended anyone.

But yeah, mostly thanks a lot! For the votes and the comments. Getting comments for some things I came up with that you all found funny, or when you guys reacted to the chapter exactly how I had hoped you would react was amazing! The joy of actually getting them is inexplainable.

I am so grateful and overwhelmed by how much you all love Thalia and also Balia. Also, how apparently, some of you can relate to her in certain ways and aspects. When I created the character, it was sort of in the midst of quarantine, so I wasn't exactly in the best place, and I just needed to let out all the thoughts in my head to some positive way. So I figured, I could project some of my life or daydreaming onto her and just have some fun.

So, thank you so much for this! Really 😊

And I would really like to know what your favorite parts of the story are?
Which of these did you love the most?

1) Most second-hand embarrassing ones, most annoying, most heartwarming, most idiotic, most hilarious scenes, etc.

2) Favorite, least favorite, most chaotic, weirdest friendships

3) Favorite, needed more time ships

4) Best, worst, cutest, saddest Balia moments

5) Best, worst, most boring episodes/chapters

Let me know your thoughts! And also, if you have any questions regarding the story, characters, or anything else you'd like to know, if there's a lot I might make another chapter just for the answers.

💔🎭❤️🎉

Now, I actually want to write more stories. I mean, the writer's block sucks as hell and I feel like I want to just die every single time, but it was really really fun to write. And the feeling of relief when I get to let out all of those ideas and receive compliments or feedback or anything at all is great.

So, all ideas I've had for now that I've written down the outline and have sort of an oc for (i didn't really check it all, but if any of these story / plots have existed somewhere, please inform me cuz' i wouldn't want to end up accidentally plagiarizing someone):
- High School Musical 1, 2, & 3 {8% done}
(Troy Bolton x Evans!OC)
Enemies to lovers kind of thing with a character that isn't exactly a theater kid, which I rarely see.
Courtesy of FictionBookworm5

- Top Gun: Maverick
(Natasha "Phoenix" Trace x OC) {12% done}
Possibly fake dating scenario to make an ex jealous while also having sort of a vague past together.
OR
(Jake "Hangman" Seresin x Bradshaw!OC) {15% done}
Enemies with benefits kind of thing which morphs into a secret relationship. Sort of. With last minute confessions.
Who knows? I'm drawn to the idea of a secret relationship, but it might be a bit complicated combined the enemies with benefits thing. Plus it won't go exactly like the story in the movie.
(The fact that I was thinking callsigns and somehow came up with Shadow, and I was like "that sounds familiar, where have I heard that before? it sounds pretty good" AS IF the title of this Victorious book isn't literally Shadows 😭😭😭)
If you want it, any suggestions?
*Point is, THIS MOVIE AND ITS CAST HAS ME IN A CHOKEHOLD AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING.*

- (Original Title) {4% done}
(Reverse Grumpy x Sunshine)
A completely original book about childhood academic rivals who meet again years later. To avoid getting stuck in an arranged marriage for their families' companies, they get fake engaged with each other. They'd have to work together to plan how to avoid an actual wedding while keeping up a sweet-and-completely-in-love front to avoid bad press for the companies and so their families doesn't find out.
*I don't know if a book like this has existed or not, but I thought it would be a really interesting story.*

- The Vampire Diaries / The Originals {63% done}
(Elijah Mikaelson x OC)
Famous generational hunter of a sort who starts out by helping the Scooby gang. Of course, before inevitably getting dragged into the Mikaelson drama too. Has a secret of herself that would be a shocking twist. hopefully... But I guess if you think about it, it could be sort of basic in the general vicinity of TVDU fanfics.
*The prologue chapter of this is done and fully edited, and I've planned out the ending and half of the alternate ending. Storyline template is also done, but everything else is just waiting. Plus, I've made all the covers for this, and let me tell you, I AM SO PROUD OF IT! They are DEFINITELY better than any cover I've ever made.*

- Big Time Rush {2% done}
(Kendall Knight / Logan Mitchell x OC)
Childhood friends who got separated and re-meet in LA. But of course, personality have changed and all. Maybe a bit of tension from both sides because they're expecting things to sort of go back to how they were, but knowing it can't.
Requested by starlightshine3

- Victorious {50% done}
(Jade West x OC)
Honestly, it's the same book as this, but written from the perspective of Aliana Carlson.
*It would be interesting to write the whole story from a different perspective, but I'm not sure if I truly want to get into this whole thing all over again, for 4 seasons straight. Because it's starting to feel kind of dull and monotone, and I kinda want to move on to new things. But I might get some motivation, so we'll see*
Requested by yourstrulyy_maddiee

(DO YOU SEE WHY IT TOOK ME TWO WHOLE YEARS TO FINISH THIS BOOK? I GET DISTRACTED BY OTHER IDEAS SO EASILY!)

Okay, so basically all my ideas so far, are on the overall basis of enemies to lovers. Which I don't even know why.... But I don't really want to complain because I'm a sucker for it.
And I've been reading the Twisted Series, which is the blueprint for this trope. Thank you Ana Huang for sucking me in so easily.

Out of all four, the layouts that I've done the most is the one for TVD / TO. But since, there are like seven or eight seasons for that, while HSM only has three movies and TGM is only one movie, I'd probably do it in the order on top.
And also, sometimes ideas just come randomly to me for various books with no actual order, so whichever I managed to get the whole idea for first, that's what I'm doing.

Although, I'm not exactly always in the mood to write based-stories and I kind of want to try and write the original story that's just fully mine. But we'll see where this goes :)

I'll start writing the books, when I have the time. But, my idea is that, I probably wouldn't update it one by one, every time I finish a chapter.
Instead I might finish the whole book first from start to finish, and then releasing it every week, per chapter. That way, I won't feel too pressured to get it done and anyone who'd actually read it, won't have to wait long for the updates!

Although, this is all just a huge maybe, since I'm already starting university. So, chances are, one of these stories will be out in like five or six years, give or take. Things would probably crash and burn by then. Welp :")

💔🎭❤️🎉

And as of right now, this is my final,
Hope you all have a great day / night! And if you want to talk, or give suggestions, my chats are always open and I will try to answer whenever I can :)
Byeee!!! 👋