✧Chapter 34 - Jade Gets Crushed

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"Shouldn't you be focusing?" Beck asks me with a sigh

"I am." I reply from my place on the floor, not looking up from my camera as I change the settings, "You take pictures of inanimate objects and I take pictures of people."

"People, or just me?" He asks with a smirk.

"Depends on what catches my eye." I reply back with a smirk and a wink. I lean up-right against the lockers and adjust the camera to get a better angle.

We're supposed to take a pic using the rule of thirds or the slow / high speed for our Museum Studies class. Beck decided to take pictures of a replica of the robot from Drake and Josh at random places. While I decided to take pictures of people and all that. It's easier for me.

"Be honest, who looks better. Me or Jared Padalecki?" Beck asks me, flipping his hair dramatically and striking a pose. The robot he was supposed to take a picture of, long forgotten.

I let out a laugh and shake my head at him, "Well, you got the hair and the plaid." I tell him, nodding at his outfit, "But don't cross that line. You can't compete with Sam Winchester."

He lets out an offended scoff and puts a hand on his chest, gaping at me.

"Sorry, babe, just stating facts." I shrug casually, not even realizing what I just called him until it was too late. "Now, come on, don't look into the camera. Just do your thing and pay attention on the robot." I quickly change the subject, hoping he didn't hear me. Although from his smirk, that's clearly not the case.

"Okay. F-stop at two-point-eight," Beck goes back to focusing on the robot and sets his camera, "and focus."

Just as he clicks the button and the camera flashes, Cat jumps right in front of him in her new shoes. "Hiiii!!!!" Cat waves at us as she giggles.

Beck pulls the camera away from his face and stares at Cat with a blank look, "Hi." He sighs out, annoyed that his shot was ruined.

"Hey, Kit-Cat." I wave at Cat, chuckling at Beck.

"Look, I'm wearing Jupiter Boots!" Cat tells us as she excitedly points at her shoes and continues jumping. She is laughing like crazy the entire time.

"Any reason?" Beck asks, shrugging in question.

"So I can be bouncy!" Cat states simply. She doesn't give us any more explanation as she lets out a gleeful screech and then jumping away.

 She doesn't give us any more explanation as she lets out a gleeful screech and then jumping away