✧Chapter 50 - The Blonde Squad

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

Walking through the deserted hallways, I'm practically skipping in glee

Walking through the deserted hallways, I'm practically skipping in glee. The CD gripped tightly in hand as I hurriedly make my way to the black box theater. Last I texted, they were all still there. Finally reaching the doors, I push them open and run at where Robbie and Ana are clearing up some of the costumes and wigs.

"Ana! Robbie!" I yell at them, "Guess what, guess what?!"

"What? What's going on?" Ana straightens up and looks at me with raised eyebrows.

Grinning widely, I slowly hold the CD up, "Feast your eyes, for the first time ever in public, right here in front of you, my very first album!" I flip it around to show them the cover.

"No way!" Robbie exclaims, snatching it from me to get a better look.

"Hey, hey, hey, be careful with it!" I scold him immediately, my eyes not leaving the CD, "That's the first original copy."

"Okay, this is awesome." Ana grins at me.

"Yeah, you look hot." Robbie states bluntly.

"You can barely see me." I scoff, shaking my head in amusement as they turn the case back and forth, switching between looking at the picture and reading the song list on the back.

"Still." He shrugs in return.

"Okay, but now that I have that one, do you know what this means?!" I ask rhetorically.

"That you'll be paying for dinner?" Ana asks with a smug smile.

"Who's paying for dinner?" Chad's voice surprises me. He suddenly shows up with Beck and Trey, backpacks in hand, "I'm starving."

"It's still five p.m." Trey informs bim in confusion.

"Exactly. Pre-dinner." Chad scoffs obviously.

"Hey, you're done at the studio?" Beck smiles at me when he stops right at my side.

"Yeah, I wasn't really doing anything today." I smile back at him, "Gustavo just wanted to-"

"Her album's all done and this is the first copy!" Robbie cuts me off, showing the guys the CD.

"Hey, that's awesome!" "That's a surprisingly good pic of you." "Congratulations!" Beck, Trey, and Chad share their amusements, pulling me into hugs as they take turns looking at the case.

"Oh! And as I was saying," I grab their attention again, "in less than twenty hours," I look down at my watch and estimate, "that face will be in almost every record store in LA!"

"They're releasing it?!" Trey exclaims in the same excitement as mine.

"Yep! I'm posting it on TheSlap and ScuttleButter in two hours, and then tomorrow morning everyone can buy it!" I cheer.

"Looks like you're the one buying milkshakes today." Beck smirks at me, throwing an arm around my shoulders and kissing the side of my head.

"That's what I said!" Ana tells him happily, raising her hand for a high-five.