✧Chapter 26 - Prom Wrecker

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

Thalia walks down the hallway with Raelynn as they talk about the dress rehearsal for the play

Thalia walks down the hallway with Raelynn as they talk about the dress rehearsal for the play. Stopping in their tracks, Thalia furrows her eyebrows at the sight of Aliana, Jade, Tori, Cat, Beck, and Treyton peeking around the corner, all huddled up together.

She walks over to them and whispers, "What are you doing?"

"Shh!" They shush her, waving her off with their hands without looking away.

Thalia looks at them curiously and walks to the side to see what they are staring at, "What are you looking a- Ew." She scrunches her face up in disgust when she sees André heavily making out with a girl, "You creeps." She gasp judgmentally at them.

Raelynn goes to stand next to her, also curious. She looks at where everyone is staring and raises an eyebrow, "Is he trying to swallow her?" She asks.

"Seems like it, right?" Aliana nods, giving her a small glance. They watch as André pulls away from the girl with a smile.

"Because it's either that or they're looking for each other's lungs." Treyton continues.

"Don't you guys have anything better to do?" Thalia judges them.

"Apparently not." Beck shakes his head.

"Here he comes, here he comes." Tori panics, "Don't let him know we were watching him." She tells us, specifically Cat.

"Why, because it was creepy and weird?" Thalia question sarcastically.

"You just described Sinjin." Jade scrunches her nose, looking at her weirdly.

"Exactly."

They all look away from where André was and pretends to be in their own conversations. "What's up?" André greets as he walks towards them with a bounce in his step.

"Nothing." "Just hanging, you know." " Not much." "Just talking." "Nothing in particular." They try to reply casually.

"We were not watching you kiss that girl." Cat shakes her head with a huge smile on her face.

"Cat!" "Come on!" "Of course." Her friends sigh at her obviousness, Jade dropping her head knowingly.

"It's all right." André shrugs, "Hope you all enjoyed the show." He laughs smugly.

"All right." They nod at him with raised eyebrows.

Cat's phone pings, "Oh, it's my brother." She reads, taking everyone's attention.

Jade gasps excitedly, "Did he get me the stuff?"

"Yeah, he says he got you," Cat starts to read off her phone, "the clown costume, the power drill, and twelve gallons of blood."

"Damn." Treyton comments at the sound of "twelve gallons of blood".

"Wow," Jade smiles incredulously, "where did he find twelve gallons of fake blood?"