✧Chapter 35 - The Breakfast Bunch

Not an update, just republishing because I forgot to add a small but kind of important part for the future.

You can just scroll down to the part where they are sitting in a circle in the library. But honestly, you don't have to. You can still read the story and this part won't really lessen anything.

🎭

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

It's an early Saturday morning towards the end of autumn

It's an early Saturday morning towards the end of autumn. Hollywood Arts was practically deserted, the students are all at home, possibly still sleeping. But that's not the case for all students. Four cars were parked in the parking lot and one bicycle off at the side. Five students are occupying the main hallway while three others are walking out of the two cars and walking towards the school.

Tori, André, Robbie, and Trey are each at their own lockers, putting some things in taking some out. Thalia is sitting on the stairs with her head against the railings as she closes my eyes. It was too early for her to be at school on a Saturday.

"Well, this is a great way to spend a Saturday." André says as he closes his locker, breaking the silence surrounding the hallway.

"This brings up a lot of memories for me." Trey shrugs, chuckling to himself when he remembers all the times he had gotten detention for the stupidest things at his old school.

"It's seven forking a.m. on a Goddamn Saturday. I'm supposed to still be in bed right now!" Thalia exclaims tiredly, rubbing her eyes with the sleeves of her sweatshirt.

"We got you coffee." Aliana tells her as she walks past the doors with Beck and Jade beside her.

Thalia looks up to them just as Jade hands her a cup and sits on the steps beside her. "Thank you." She mumbles to them and sip the coffee, sighing gladly as the bitter taste hits.

"I have never had detention before." Tori complains, leaning against the lockers.

"I'm kinda nervous." Robbie admits from where he is standing in front of her.

"If you hadn't made us late for class, we wouldn't be here." Jade scoffs, rolling her eyes at Robbie.

"I was chocking on a pretzel!" Robbie argues back.

"Well, why do you always gotta be choking on something?" André asks him in confusion and annoyance.

"Ah, give him a break." Beck waves everyone off, defending Robbie. He stands beside the railings next to Thalia as he fixes his scarf.

"Yeah, it's not Robbie's fault he has a petite throat." Tori adds, helping out.

"It's average!" Robbie corrects her.

"No, it's not." Thalia shakes her head at him, blinking slowly to rid the sleepiness when she starts to doze off again.

"Hey, who's in charge of detention anyway?" Tori questions the group, looking around.