✨Epilogue - 12 Years Later✨

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

~The Novo, Los Angeles, California~

"Are you absolutely certain that you want to do the costume change?" Kelly asks Thalia from where she's pacing near the dressing room's door, "Because your outfits are majorly complicated and we wouldn't want it to get ruined or anything

"Are you absolutely certain that you want to do the costume change?" Kelly asks Thalia from where she's pacing near the dressing room's door, "Because your outfits are majorly complicated and we wouldn't want it to get ruined or anything."

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure." Thalia chuckles at her as she puts the finishing touches of her makeup, "Don't worry, we've rehearsed this over and over again. I have enough time to change. And show's not starting for another 4 hours, it'll do you good to sit down and relax."

"I guess." Kelly sighs, plopping down on the small couch at the other side of the room.

"Okay, show starts in 4 hours, no time to relax!" Gustavo suddenly walks in, clapping his hands, "Are you ready? Is everything okay? Do not mess up the costume change, and do not forget the lyrics."

"Gustavo calm down before you get another heart attack." Thalia shakes her head at him, turning away from the mirror, "And don't worry, I am not going to forget the lyrics."

"Good. Because one of the boys almost did." Gustavo points at the hallway.

She squints her eyes at him and scoffs in disbelief, "No, they didn't."

"Yes, they did." André chimes in, walking into the room, "They're memorizing it all over again as we speak."

"Of course they are

"Of course they are." Thalia shakes her head, chuckling when Carlos' voice echoes through the hallway, followed by a couple of smacking sounds and Logan's shout. "Yep, like nothing's changed.

"But, you look better than you used to." André smirks at his friend, looking her up and down, "He's gonna love it."

"Yeah? Think he'll be surprised?" Thalia smirks, brushing down the dress.

"Oh yeah, you'll blow his brains out." The songwriter returns her smirk with a nod.

"Hopefully." Thalia sighs excitedly as she brings her hand up, "I didn't tell anyone anything about tonight. So he has zero clue of what I'll look like."