✧Chapter 29 - Tori Tortures Teacher

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

"What? Really?!" Beck exclaims in disbelief, looking at Jade

"What? Really?!" Beck exclaims in disbelief, looking at Jade. Jade only replies with a small smirk and a nod of her head. Thalia and Aliana share a look with each other, rolling their eyes.

Beck and Jade have been fighting since second period. Thalia and Aliana have no idea what happened since neither would actually tell them, but at this point, the fighting had bored them both out. So they had decided to take the seats in front of the fighting duo instead of beside them like usual. Best thing to do when this happens is to just avoid it.

"What's up?" Trey asks Thalia and Aliana when he sees the frowns on both of the girls faces as he walks into class with Tori and André trailing beside him, smiles on all three of their faces.

"All right. Okay." Beck says to Jade in annoyance, not even noticing the three people walking in. He types angrily on his phone before sending pressing send with a satisfied smile.

Jade's phone pings and she opens it, checking the message. "What?! What?!!" Jade yells out angrily. She turns in her seat and glares at Beck who just shrugs in reply. "Okay, you wanna go there?" She looks down at her phone and types away.

Tori, André, and Trey stare at them in confusion and then look down at Thalia and Aliana with raised eyebrows. The two girls just reply with a wave and offer a tight smile.

"I wonder what they're text-fighting about." André voices out.

"Let's ask them." Tori suggests.

"No, don't-" "You really don't wanna-" Thalia and Aliana quickly start to protest but it was too late.

"Hey, you guys-" André and Tori already start, stepping closer to them.

"Stay outta this!" "Back off!" Beck and Jade shout immediately, glaring at them.

"I'd rather not get involved." Trey shakes his head at Tori and André, hurriedly taking a seat beside Robbie to avoid the glares.

"Smart." Thalia nods at them with a smile, receiving a grimace from Tori who plops down beside her as André drops his bag on the ground beside Aliana.

"Hi, everyone!" Cat cheery voice can be heard from the other side of the door before anyone can even see her.

"Hey, Cat." Aliana greets with a chuckle as she watches Cat walk through the door with a water bottle in hand and a big smile on her face.

"Knock knock." Cat says randomly, staring at the class intently.

"Uh, who's there?" Robbie decides to play along and answer her.

"Isn't." That is all Cat said, making everyone stare at her in confusion. Even Jade and Beck had stopped fighting and are now staring at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Isn't who?" Rex continues the joke.

"Isn't life amazing?" She answers, laughing wildly at her own joke.