✧Chapter 2 - The Bird Scene

~Thalia's P.O.V~

It's been around a week since the whole fucked up situation in improv

It's been around a week since the whole fucked up situation in improv. Beck is still trying to apologize, which means fro-yo every morning, buying me lunches or snacks, and just him being way, WAY sweeter than usual, to the point where I might get diabetes soon. I appreciate it, really. But I would appreciate it more if he hadn't kiss her in the first place. Tori on the other hand has barely tried to apologize. Apparently according to her, "it's called acting and it's not always pleasant."; how dare she quote me.

Yesterday, Trina found out about what happened and to be honest I thought she would've found out sooner. She brought it up at dinner with a few choices of words to Tori; and me for not telling her. I was so proud and happy that she defended me, I was so close to crying, probably. But that didn't last long, because after a while my parents decided jump in.

They asked about why Tori did it, and after Tori told them about the whole Jade and coffee problem the day before and some things I might've said to her in the car and in the scene, they did NOT waste a second to lecture me. My mom agreed with Tori, unsurprisingly, and my dad just tried to change the conversation after saying that Tori doesn't have to apologize and I don't have to also.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ FB ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"So how are you girls doing in school?" My dad asks to start the conversation while we're eating dinner.

"Oh it's actually good! Things are getting better now." Tori smiled at him and I can't help but roll my eyes.

"Well I do hope you will not get into anymore, whatever crisis that almost made you quit." Mom said looking at her.

"No, that was just a one time thing. Don't worry about it, things got better after that." If looks could kill, she'd be six feet under right now.

Just like she can read my mind, Trina suddenly mumbled, "I bet it did!" loud enough for all of us to hear her.

"What was that?" Dad asks confused.

"Oh I'm sure she left out one crucial part. She kissed Beck, in front of Thalia!" Trina exclaims, pointing at me.

"That's not good?" Dad replied confused, "Who's Beck?" he asks again.

What, is he serious? "My boyfriend! I've told you of him A LOT!" I throw my hands in disbelief.

"Does he know I'm a cop?" Dad asks me.

"Not the point, Dad!" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"The point is, Tori kissed him in her second day and I just found out now." Trina said, "And I can't believe you didn't tell me, no wonder there is always tension between you two."