✧Chapter 65 - Big Time Victorious with the Falls

Merry late Christmas and a late Happy New Year!!! 🥳🎉🎉
2023, not the best so far. But we've still got 11 months to go!

A specially pretty long chapter for the finale, along with a couple of new people. Replacement for Brain Squeezers.

My initial idea was to do games that has flashbacks for some of the chapters before. But let's be honest, I'm not that creative.

So, I just decided to tackle the common places and get a few additional people in. People that I had almost casted as existing characters, such as the potential actresses for Raelynn, the guy who could've been Treyton before I changed it, two for Aliana's who didn't make the cut. And lastly, the person I had originally chosen for Thalia and was actually really really close to being published as her, but I changed it halfway through writing the fourth draft of the "Pilot" chapter. The last draft before I uploaded my first ever chapter two years ago. The beginning of this whole story.

Can you believe it? It's been two years!

Hope you'll all enjoy it tho! And yes, I'm sorry for the major, crazy late update. And possibly for how long this chapter is. Because this is, with no doubt, and absolute certainty, the LONGEST chapter I have ever written IN MY LIFE. And I didn't exactly proof-read it because I wanted to put it out as quick as possible, so just comment on mistakes and all that. Thanks

🎉

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"I really think you should tell Tori." I say with a sigh as I make my way to the kitchen, "Or at least Trina. She's going to college soon, she has to know before that."

"Look, Tori is just going to freak out and Trina is definitely gonna be over-dramatic about this whole thing." Dad shakes his head at me, "Sooner or later, your mom'll find out."

"Yeah, hate to break it to you dad, but I'm pretty sure Tori's figured it out by now." I plop down on the seat beside him with a tub of ice cream in one hand and a spoon in the other, "And chances are, Trina's just in denial."

"Well, until they actually say it out loud, it's best if we leave them wondering. And give me that, stop eating this in the middle of the night." He snatches the tub from me and closes it back.

"Hey!" I whine at him, "Come on, it's hard keeping all these secrets. If I can't tell anyone, at least let me eat the ice cream."

"It's one secret." Dad roll his eyes at me.

"One secret from five people who should know and at least fifteen people who I'd need to rant out to." I correct him, grabbing the tub back from him.

"Where'd you get five?" Dad raises an eyebrow at me.

"Mom, Ella, Tori, tia, and abuelita." I shrug with a laugh, "Abuelita's gonna kill mom, but sucks to be her, I guess."

"Thalia..."

"What?" I cut off dad's loud sigh with an innocent look, "I'm just saying."

"Okay, get to bed, now." He shakes his head with an amused eye roll and kicks my chair back, "It's late and you have that cameo thing tomorrow morning."

"Right. At least I'm not getting attacked by children here." I reluctantly stand up and put the tub back in the freezer before washing the spoon and making my way upstairs, "G'night! And think about what I said."

🎉

~Third Person's P.O.V.~