✧Chapter 49 - Crazy Ponnie

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

"You're not gonna let me go, are you?" I question teasingly, giggling and moving my head away when Beck continues to pepper kisses on my neck

"I will." He mumbles, "Just not yet."

"Ugh, you two are disgusting." André scoffs loudly, grabbing our attention.

I stop putting my books back into the locker and turn to him with a smirk. "Don't be jealous, André." I tease him, "It doesn't look good on you."

"I'm not jealous, I'm sick at watching this." He points between us in disgust, slamming his locker shut.

"What are you talking about?" Beck asks in feign disbelief, "Everyone loves us, we're adorable."

"No, you're not." André states blankly.

"Okay, let go of me for his sake." I chuckle, shrugging Beck's hands off, "I need to get this in too." I tell him, nodding at where my books are stuck half-out.

"Here, let me help." Beck tells me, taking the books and shoving them in.

I watch in amusement as he struggles putting the books into my locker with his hands going over my shoulders instead of letting me move aside first. He rummages around, pushing some of my things around and pushing the books in before putting them on top of it.

"Ow!" Beck suddenly yelps, pulling his hand away and stepping back from me but not before taking a tissue.

Shoving the last few things in, I slam the locker close before turning around to face him, "What? What's wrong?"

"Paper cut." He complains, wrapping the tissue around his finger. He pulls it off and shakes it around before showing it to me with a teasing pout, "Kiss it better?"

I snort and roll my eyes at his dramatics, "You can barely see it."

"Well, you can't see a broken heart but it still hurts too." He argues, putting the uninjured hand on the locker beside my head, "And you haven't kissed me today."

"Nope, I was wrong." André's voice breaks us from each other again, "This is disgusting." He stares at us with a scrunched up face. We laugh loudly at his disgusted look.

"I just can't help myself with her wearing my shirt." Beck jokes even further, tugging at the flannel I'm wearing.

André turns from looking at him with wide-eyes to glaring at me. "Take it off! Take it off, take it off, take it off. Right now!" He demands me.

"Sorry, but I'm not taking it off." I chuckle at him, "You just have to deal with it."

"Meanies." He grumbles, "The only reason I'm still here is because there's no one else around." He mumbles under his breath and goes back to his locker.

Shaking my head at him in amusement, I turn back to Beck, "Well, I don't have a bandage but do you want me to take you to the nurse's office? I can hold your hand the whole way." I add with a teasing smirk.