✧Chapter 48 - Terror on Cupcake Street

~Thalia's P.O.V.~

I watch Tori and André act out a scene from Sikowitz in front of the class

I watch Tori and André act out a scene from Sikowitz in front of the class. They both have metal buckets over their heads which Sikowitz somehow just have laying around. The bucket muffles their voices, causing them to echo so we can only understand a few hand-picked words.

We stare in confusion as they start to wander around the stage with their hands out. They pat around, slapping each other and shoving the buckets.

"What is the point of this again?" Trey asks out loud.

"Okay, okay, take 'em off!" Sikowitz yells at them, ignoring Trey's questions and wincing when they crashed into each other.

Tori and André quickly take the buckets off their heads and sigh in relief. Sikowitz jumps up onto the stage as he talks, "See? Not so easy to perform a scene when you have a bucket on your head, is it?"

"No." "It's difficult." Tori and André nods in confusion, looking at the buckets and then at Sikowitz who looks casual.

"Yes. Well, Class dismissed." Sikowitz pats their back and gestures for the class to get out.

"But we still have more time." Jade points out.

"We do?" Sikowitz furrows his eyebrows cluelessly, "How much?"

"Fifty-five minutes." Robbie looks up from his phone.

"Class just started." I add.

"Oh. Oh! Well, actually, I do have something I need to discuss with some of you." Sikowitz says in realization, "Tori, Trey, Ana, Cat, Lia, André, Beck, Robbie, Jade, and Chad, please stay. The rest of you may wander the halls." He opens the door and urges everyone else to go, "Enjoy your day, thanks for coming. I'm here all week. Tip your nurses and clowns."

"I still don't get the point of that." Chad admits out loud, pointing at the stage where Tori and André had performed.

"No one does." Beck shakes his head and pats his shoulder.

"Why did you make them leave?" Cat asks him as he walks back on stage.

"Ah, I dunno. They never talk." Sikowitz answers in thought, getting confused at the realization.

"Yeah... They just sit there and react." Ana continues, pondering on it.

"Huh."

"So, what do you want with us?" Jade questions sternly, bringing us back to the main point of this.

"Who likes parades?" Sikowitz asks us randomly, raising his hand up with a wide smile on his face.

Robbie quickly raises his hand to answer, "Antonio Banderas."

"Hillbillies." "No one." Rex and Trey corrects Robbie at the same time.

"Oh, come on. Parades are fun." Sikowitz rolls his eyes.