She wore a beautiful dark purple dress and her eyeshadow matched

She wore a beautiful dark purple dress and her eyeshadow matched. She wore red lipstick and her hair was loose and curled. She had gorgeous blue eyes and a gorgeous jawline.

Dom wore a light grey suit

Dom wore a light grey suit. He had a black tie and a light grey vest that matched his suit. His hair was neatly geled back and he wore black shoes.

"It's nice to meet you Aliza. I'm Amelia," you said shaking her hand. "It's good to meet you too," she said with a smile. Dom greeted Luca but Luca just nodded. You wondered why they had so much tension. When Dom told you the stories about when they were younger they seemed so close. What happened?

A few moments later a gorgeous lady that actually looked a lot like Luca and his brother came speed walking excitedly. She had bright green eyes just like them.

She wore a beautiful puffy dark blue ball gown and had a dark blue eye look to match

She wore a beautiful puffy dark blue ball gown and had a dark blue eye look to match. She had a deep bright red lip and her hair was tied back is a very detailed platted half up.

"I'm so glad I finally get to see my sis in law in real life. My word you are even more beautiful than Dom said," she said holding your hands excitedly. "I'm Maria, this one's sister," she said motioning her head towards Luca. She pulled you in for a hug then pulled away to keep examining you.

Her accent was exactly like Luca's. "It's nice to meet you Maria," you said giggling. You really liked his sister. She had a lot of energy but it was refreshing. "I have to go greet a bunch of other people but I'll be back so we can talk," she said making her way to a crowd.

You turned to Luca and smiled at him. "I really like your sister," you said. "Yeah but she's a pain in the ass," he said with a chuckle. Luca seemed more kind with his sister even though he didn't say anything to her when she came to greet.

"You guys can sit at our table," Aliza said motioning to a table in the corner at the back. You walked to the table and on the way a blonde haired woman stood in your way. She had her eyes on Luca and she looked excited to see him. "Luca Armani," she said going in to hug him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his one hand wrapped around her and rested on her upper back.

"It's good to see you Vanessa," he said embracing her. She pulled away and batted her eyelashes. "I've missed you," she said reaching for his hand and squeezing it. She finally brought her attention to you had a glisten of disappointment when seeing you. "Hi I'm Vanessa," she said forcing a smile. "Amelia," you said shaking her hand.

She looked down at your ring then her eyes darted to yours. "Congratulations," she said letting your hand go. "Thank you," you said holding Luca's hand again. "I love your dress," she said trying to ease the tension. "Thank you. I like your dress. It's very...red," you said with a smile.

Vanessa was wearing a puffy bright red dress that had a cape

Vanessa was wearing a puffy bright red dress that had a cape. She had a red eyeshadow look and wore a bright red lipstick. He blonde her was up in a fancy bun.

"Thank you," she said giving you a weird look. "I hope you enjoy your night," she said as she walked to her table, turning her head to Luca and glancing at him one more time. "So you 2 used to be close," you said turning to Luca and then looking back at her. "Something like that," Luca said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.