Spotted From The Crowd

Hi guys my name is Ashley! I have brown straight hair and blue eyes! I'm seventeen years old and I have a best friend named Alex that is totally obsessed with The Wanted.

Alex is the same age as me and is absolutely stunning. If I was a boy I would date her... She has curly auburn hair with deep green eyes.

Right now Alex got VIP tickets to a The Wanted concert and is dragging me to their concert.

By the way we live in London England.

Alex completely loves one guy. I think his name is Wray...

I personally don't like boybands because well usually their music is so soppy and romantic which I hate. Especially after my boyfriend Andrew after six months cheated on me. I walked in on him haveing, well sex with the schools, well excuse my language, slut.

"IM GLAD YOU CAME!" Alex belts out way off key. Alex had put in her The Wanted CD in my car. Their music is, well it is not the best, but not that bad. I still like Avril Lavigne better.

GO QUEEN LAVIGNE!

"ALEX PLEASE STOP SINGING YOU SING LIKE A DYING WHALE!" I shout. Seriously she does...

We get to the concert and get to our seats. I should have brought earplugs... these fangirls can scream! I look around and we are in the front row. Alex is currently screaming her head off with the other girls, even some girls were crying. The lights dim down and five boys run on stage. If the screaming could have gotten louder it did.

I knew the curly haired one was Wray and I think the others were Nathan Tom Max and Siva. The guy named Nathan is pretty hot I guess. Well I am a teenage girl...

Nathan somehow catches my eye and waves.

"OH MY GOD NATHAN FREAKING SYKES WAVED AT YOU!" Alex screams in my ear. Ow... that hurt a lot.

"Oh." I reply. The concert goes on then I hear another song playing. It is Warzone. Aw shit I want to cry this song reminds me of Andrew.

I cant believe I had to see

the girl of my dreams cheating on me

The pain you caused has left me dead inside

I'm gonna make sure you regret that night

He has the voice of an angel, so much emotion! And crap I'm crying, stupid Andrew. Don't think about Andrew! Its fruitless, I am crying. Nobody notices, wow your a nice best friend Alex.

I feel you close

I feel you breathe

and now its like your here

Your haunting me

your out of line

your out of sight

Your the reason that we started this fight

The chorus starts...

In our house I hate that place

Everywhere I walk I see your face

Try to erase a memory with a flame

And hope I never see you again

Standing here in this burning room

You know the end could never come so soon

Its clear to me the lies you use

the ones that kill me ain't hurting you

They finish the song and I am literally sobbing. This song reminds me of Andrew so much.

They finish up the concert and Alex and I walk backstage. We see the VIP room and enter. Three other girls are there with passes. One is your all out Blondel barbie with a cake of make up on her face shamelessly flirting with Tom and the others are your all around fangirls. Alex skips over to Wray and starts talking with him. Nice leave your bestfriend. Ditch her. I awkwardly stand there for a few minutes. Hmmm I'm gonna just sit in a chair and play with my phone.

"Ashley come over here and meet Jay!" Alex shouts. Oops his name is Jay, not Wray... i was wrong.

"Coming mother!" I sarcastically yell back. I come over and they introduce themselves. Nathan looks cuter in person...

"Hi I'm Ashley!" I pipe up.

"Oh aren't you there girl I saw crying during Warzone." Nathan asks. Nice dude make it awkward and make me cry. I awkwardly just stand there. NO DONT START CRYING. Thank God Alex replies.

"I don't think Ashley wants to talk about it. Its a touchy subject." Alex says. Thanks Alex, your the best

"Oh I'm sorry." Nathan apologises sincerely.

"Its ok." I say.

"So Ashley what time is it?" Alex asks. I look at my watch. Oh shit it is 10:54. We have to be home by 11:30!

"Its 10:54 we got to go." I say. The boys awe then let us go. Today has been eventfull. I see Alex exchanging numbers with Jay. Ill talk to Alex about that later. We go and I drop Alex home and I barely make curfue when I arrive home. I lay in bed. Nathan's emerald eyes are the last thing I see before falling asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Do you like it so far?

Comment plz!

Also Vote please!

PEACE OUT TWFANMILY!