43 Queens Rule

Chapter 43

              Adajay's pov

kris_sii

D͜͡E͜͡A͜͡N͜͡

A͜͡D͜͡A͜͡J͜͡A͜͡Y͜͡

A͜͡D͜͡A͜͡J͜͡A͜͡Y͜͡

  Me and Dean reach Mobay with her cursing me out and hurling threats, she grabbed the car keys from my hands the moment we got out

  Me and Dean reach Mobay with her cursing me out and hurling threats, she grabbed the car keys from my hands the moment we got out. I laughed as she wined her ass walking off into the hotels foyer to check us in, we went to our room to bathe and then we left in haste for our make-up appointment. When we got back we exchange gifts laughing and excited, we took pics then got dress in the similar dresses I had bought for us, they fit perfectly and we leave for the club.

  We had a tonne of fun but my breasts began to fill up and leak, so we went back to our rooms and ordered food while we lie down and chat on each bed. Bartley called and I send him pictures and videos of me and Dean wining up ourselves and having a great time. Dean's phone began to ring and she said.

"Bumbocleete Jay smada get release."

"Gal yuh dead," I told her.

  "The Lord is my shepherd, he will deliver me from my bondage of the Rema don Antoine," she said comically causing me to chuckle.

She played a voicnote and I heard.

𝒀𝒖𝒉 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒏, 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒍' 𝒚𝒖𝒉. 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒏- 𝒘𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒃𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆? 𝑬𝒆𝒉!

  Antoine breathing was angry until the voicenote ends.

  "𝑾𝒆𝒚 𝒚𝒖𝒉 𝒂 𝒈𝒖𝒉 𝒅𝒖𝒉? 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒊 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕? 𝑻𝒔𝒌," Dean ask sending him back a voicenote.