13 Leaving ppl place

Chapter 13

              Adajay's pov

  Ms. Rose was in the living room when I went in, I pretended to answer my phone and not call to her as I hurriedly opened the room door and went in locking it behind me. I felt mortified about my situation and with Bartley wanting to come and spend the night. I sighed looking at my laundry basket that was almost full, I truly hope she went to church the next day so I could get some sleep.

  I quietly went to open the door and the grill when Bartley came, I heard her door opening as I am closing and locking back mines. Bartley went into the bathroom and I heard him washing his hands, I was nervous and worried if she was out at my door way listening. I was glad when Bartley didn't try to start up a conversation, I pulled off my robe from over my thin sexy nighty and he stripped off all his clothes.

  We began to romance each other and I tried to be quiet, but when my legs was place upon his shoulders and he entered me it was like a punishment as I try to not make any noise. I wined with him hoping he would come quick so we would finish, but he eased out of me and bend me over. He was giving it to me and I stuff my face into the mattress to release the moans, I gripped the sheets tightly as he pommels into me with some wine that was twisting and shifting my insides.

  "Done now nuh," I whispered to him after easing off of his hood.

  I was in an anxious worried state, his body was slick with sweat and it glimmer in the semi darkness. He pushed me against the bed and came between my thighs, I was pulled down until my ass was hanging off the bed. Oh laud, was all I could think as he entered me and began to thrust in and out of me, my low moans was already too much but then he held one of my foot up in the air and the other between both his legs and turn up the fuck.

"Uhhh, uhhh, come now nuh, wooeee," I told him between the moans I was trying hard to keep down.

"Sssss ohhh Geezas, ohhh God... ohhhhhhhh sss," the only thing I could do was moan for two full minutes until he eased out and came on my belly.

  He grabbed my nighty from me after we showered and was going to bed and I cuddled naked with him and went to sleep, waking up at after two by him and got another proper fuck. My hand was wrung and place behind me when I tried to get away from it and he pommeled to his release while I moaned non-stop from the pleasure and slight pain.

  I went back to sleep soon after we cleaned up and was awakened at five minutes after five by the landlady singing and talking that she wanted God, to move crosses and trials from out of her place or she will get the police to do it. Bartley got up in anger and I jumped up and held on to him, he began to speak loudly and I covered his mouth with my hand. I listen a while and heard her somewhere around the back. My head throbbed painfully as I lay in his arms until she finally left dressed for church through the gate.

"Old bloodclaate serpent," Bartley cursed.

  He was in a angry mood for a long time after she left, he told Righteous about it when he came with Taynia and it was decided that it was best I leave out of her place. Taynia called her brother and he came, she helped me to pack my things and then I locked up Ms. Rose's house and took the key to Ms. Jeneise.

  The next week while I bore the discomfort with Bartley in the small store room space, the bathroom fittings were installed and it was tiled and painted along with the master bedroom.  I have never lived with a man and I'm now worried if I really want to, Bartley was between my legs almost every night wether Quefer stayed there or not.