33 visitor

Chapter 33

Adajay's pov

I wish I could tie Bartley out a while longer, but Dean would be arriving soon and his vexed hurt expression was to die for. He has even harm himself and think I don't know, I was super excited to see Dean and he better go and make himself comfortable in one of the other rooms tonight. I still haven't forgiven him for what he did but I guess he deserve a little clap for trying hard to please me since I came back. I didn't really see him on his phone like he used to, but that doesn't mean he aint still linking with whosoever.

I answered my phone and went outside giving Dean the last set of directions and I saw Righteous way up to the back fence sitting down. Him betta go ova him yard before mi and Dean beat him and fling him ova di fence when she reach.

I opened the gate in excitement and jump up and down dancing like a little child when she drove in. Bartley standing in the corner of the verandah was giving me some deadly looks and I said loudly.

"Oh God, mi lifeline dey here."

Dean came out of the car and we hugged each other in a tight embrace, then I help her with the takeouts she carried and her small suitcase. Bartley stood looking at us and Dean look from him to me so I said.

"Ahnm, mi lifeline and expected stepfada fi mi child meet mi babyfada."

Dean roared with laughter nearly dropping one of the bags. "Wha mek yuh neva tell mi mek mi dress up like a man?" She asked still laughing.

"Careful when yah greet him, him harm and iggy fi mi man- Dean," I said comically and whirled away while Dean continues to laugh.

"Dow listen to har e yer," I heard Bartley telling her as I came back from the kitchen.

I took the rest of the food bags from her hand and went and place them on the dining table. "Put yuh suitcase ina mi mi room, some people can move out mi new man is here," I told Dean as she came inside the living room.

"Oh laux, where is my baby?" Dean ask still laughing.

I pointed to the room and she went inside, she cooed over him and said. "I really miss my boys, I went to see them today but yuh know how di thing mi affi scubay before such man reach."

"Mi fraid fi yuh ino," I told her with concern etched in my voice.

She sighed then said. "Mi really need fi talk to yuh bout somn ino, it is very important and mi know a only you alone mi can tell."

The groan at the end of her statement made me wonder if she had send more sex videos to Antoine, I hope she didn't. I knew she was hurting but that may cause him to be extremely angry with her- though he fucking deserves it. I wish I was so brave, Bartley would certainly have gotten sex videos too I thought candidly.