41 Woiiee

Chapter 41

Adajay's pov

I was shock when my father took me home and stop tooting the horn at the gate, his face was set in a stern feature and I sighed knowing that Bartley must be here. It took a while before the gate finally opened and we drive in, a barrow with a shovel and a rake was parked in the drive way and Bartley came out from the house and pushed it out of the way. His tattooed shirtless torso glisten with sweat and he looked in the car at us and glance away without saying anything.

He came to help my dad take the suitcases out of the car and then sat in the driver's seat installing and programming a new gate censor. I went into the bedroom seeing the furnitures set in different positions and it feels like it was only yesterday that I had left. I set up the bath water to bathe Adalan, then stripped off the sheets from the bed and spread on new ones while Adalan splashed a little in the sitting position I kotched him up in. He was not that strong yet so I kept my eyes on him throughout.

I smell the fishes steaming in coconut milk by my dad in the kitchen as I got Adalan dressed, Bartley came in with his rocker and took him from my hands. I stared at his back as he walk out throwing the baby's receiver over his shoulder, I sighed and went about packing out our stuff. My dad came and told me that the food was ready and I went out to the dining room. It was me, him and Bartley who sat down and ate and Bartley kept Adalan in his left arm as he ate.

I ate all my food because I was very hungry, while Bartley had to leave his halfway through and went to make formula for a fussing Adalan. My dad left soon after and I felt nervous being in the house with Bartley alone, I sorted out a space on the counter where I arranged all the baby bottles and formulas. He was eating more now and I'm thinking of weining him soon, he was sleeping on the bed when I went to the room and the shower was running inside the bathroom.

Righteous called Bartley outside the moment he came out of the bathroom and I went to shower sometime after, I felt bored and tired and went straight to sleep beside Adalan. I must be sleeping for about five minutes or so when I was pulled off the bed into Bartley's arms, he pulled me to the large spare bedroom and the shorts I was wearing was yanked off.

He looked at me with a mixture of anger and desire while he feel up my g-spot tenderly, my lips were taken and kissed sweetly before he pushed me down unto the bed and pushed into me. It was slow and sweet as he stared into my face, his breathing was ragged and he moaned at the same time that I did. My feet was place upon his shoulders and he began to thrust hard and deep into me, I started to wine and he matched me wining with me. I came squeezing his fingers and then he began pommeling into me, I moan consistently gripping unto his hands until he came pushing all of himself up into me.

We showered together stealing glances at each other, then he cuddled me as we lie in bed after. Our hands and legs were entwined with each other, speaking a language of their own with small squeezes and caresses until I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I was awakened by the sound of a thud, sleepily I look around and saw Bartley picking up Adalan's bottle of formula. He hand him over to me as I sat up and I took the bottle from him and taste the feeding.

"How much scoop yuh put in a it?" I ask him.

"Two," he answered.

"Put two more in dey," I told him and he took the bottle from me and went through the door.

After Adalan was fed and burped, he lie down with his eyes wide open looking up at Bartley, then he smile. I look at Bartley and snorted, he was wearing the biggest smile I ever saw on his face. I went to sleep leaving them in a staring competition with each other.