6 Police visit

Chapter 6

Alkaline's pov

I finally felt better after days of being under the weather, asthma pump don't gree with alcohol and smoking and I had done too much of both that night. I cut my eyes and hissed as Righteous pass by the couch I was lieing in, mi nuh ina nuh chatting wid him, him likkle friend diss mi right in front a him an' him a talk bout mi must fi get bout dat. A gon guh lay wait har right a har workplace or har yard gate and box up har bloodclaate face.

"Yuh need fi eat somn eno, cause mi nuh know why yuh caan come outta yuh feelings all now," Righteous said and I looked to the passage where he was standing.

"Mi a'right, mi look hungry to yuh?" I said asking him.

"Yea, bones and sinews," he said trying to joke.

"A yuh lik-kle friend wey yuh claim sey yuh naa fuck a guh bi bones and sinews when mi buck har," I said angrily getting up.

"Yuh caan done offa dat now? Tsk, all now yuh nuh apologize fi spoil mi birthnight yet yuh a move suh. Tsk," he said bitterly kissing up his teeth and walking out.

"Mi neva know a me control your woman front das she nuh gi yuh none," I said loudly after him and he turned and fanned me off.

Quefer came out from his room asking, "a wha a gwane?"

"Yuh need fi admit sey yuh wrong an' a it dat," Righteous stated.

"Wrong wey? She have har man a das all she fi sey, gwey she have you a spin like clown," I told him.

"How she have me a spin like clown? Just because me and har have an understanding friendship? Bredda you a style di woman and mi a tell sey she's a cool parrying P, hear wha mi naffi explain miself to yuh hol' wey yuh waan hol'," he stated.

"Mi nuh care wey yuh waan sey, she too nice and sexy fi nuh have a man a fuck har an' mi done chat, you a idiot," I told him uncaringly.

"If she have a man and she nuh tell mi a nuh my problem, as mi sey me and her is just friend," he said.

I looked at him sighed and walked past Quefer answering his phone, I spun back to him quarreling with his woman who overseas. She had been threatening to send police here from the other day, he sighed and walked away with her cursing through the phone in his ears. A when mi friend dem tun gal clown I wondered as my eyes made four with Righteous walking through the living room.

Two weeks later...

"Mi tired a everything in a di house uno just buy sitn mi know wha," I told Righteous.

He was going to drop off Quefer who was going to spend the night with a catty he was dealing with and buy food to bring back, we were tired of cooking and feeling bored. I locked up the windows as the place was getting dark, locked the car port door not wanting any mosquitoes to fly in, then got my weed, lighter, pack of rizzla and took up the cutting board in the living room.

The sound of a vehicle coming up the drive made me pause in going through the side door and I shut it and walked hastily back into the living room. The cutting board fell from my hands when I spot the police jeep and I started to tremble, I checked the front door if it was locked and ran to lock the side and back door. I took my phone from my pocket and put it on vibrate, then crouched down in the passage to call Righteous but the voices of the officers talking outside stopped me.