26 Humn!

Chapter 26

             Bartley's pov

  Kimone's face was in a tight frown as she picked the mackas out of my foot bottom, I cringe in pain from the constant sticking of the needle- hoping fervently that she would get them all out this time. I honestly wanted to cry my eyes out, I have never been made to look like such an idiot in all my life, I was going to give Adajay a proper harsening. I can't believe she really did this to us, it's almost a week now and she still haven't come home. I feel fuck up all over and don't blame Righteous for bruking Michelle's ass and sending her home wid di big cut pon har foot, why di fuck dem wooman here think sey dem can own man.

"Aiee, oh God, humnnn," I cried from the pain of from the needle.

I had to soak my foot in lamp oil again last night, I can't sleep and I can hardly eat.

"Yuh see how yuh mek yuh dutty gal dash wey mi things dem and mash up mi phone."

"Yah crosses ino, real crosses mi a tell yuh."

"A me yuh reall a call crosses? Di gal sey she nuh want yuh caz yuh hood dead."

"Whatever germs- cum offa mi phone an' guh learn some sense."

The memory of me and Shanae's last phone conversation played in my head, she should not have listened to Michelle and came. I was just getting back an erection and didn't want to have any sexual intercourse yet, but she was forceful which resulted in me coming after two minutes in the back of her throat. I felt extremely tired and having to get up while she sleeps put an added toll on my already tired body.

I went to sleep after Kimone was finish pulling the mackas from my foot, but I was awaken by Quefer's hands getting dressed. The place remained quiet after that and I allow my thoughts to wander, I hope his hands didn't fester and that Righteous's foot will heal without leaving an ugly scar. I don't give a shit about Michelle's injury, she was stubborn and shouldn't have encouraged Shanae to come. Now I'm in deeper problem with Adajay, whose father mek mi know sey mi fi leave har place and nuh mek mi and him have nutn.

I miss her even though I'm angry with her, mi really nuh know how mi a guh mek it up back to har suh mi can get fi breed har. Taynia telling Righteous that it was Adajay who drive the police van and that she wasn't telling him because she is assisting him- but because other bad men in the area were wondering and wanted to know what was going on was like a hard slap. I felt murred and had looked at her in anger. She told Righteous not to call back her phone and to avoid her from now on, he said she had blocked him but him just a mek she gwane cool dung.

The next day I didn't feel any sticking when I walk around, both feet felt ok but I kept sitting and hoisting my feet off the ground. My sister cook then left with her spouse Hot-Grabba, me and Quefer stayed inside mostly and made plans for a back gate along with de-bushing behind the fence and planting flowers.

I told him my plans and the next day making it one week and one day that Adajay left we got ready in the evening and went to the call centre. We only saw Taynia who hissed and pass Righteous, he walk behind her but came back soon after saying she did not talk to him and left in a taxi. I know he really checks for her mi nuh know a wey she a gwane suh fah, a wha happen to dem woman yah star.

We drove off to the race track where Adajay most definitely was, as we neared I felt nervous- knowing it wasn't going to be easy talking and convincing her to come back home. I pulled my hoody over my head as we got out of the jeep and walked to where she and her father normally works.