The King of Hearts

Start from the beginning

" One more thing Yuvraj and Rajkumari can't meet each other till coronation," she said and smiled.

" What!" Rehan exclaimed and I also look at her shocked but I didn't say anything because it will be embarrassing.

" Humara adesh hai yeh," she said smiling and we all smiled except Rehan.

------

Room

" So how was it?" I asked as I come inside the room and lay down on the couch.

I introduced my family to everyone then roamed the Palace and show my family the whole Palace then Papa went to the room for rest and Bhai is busy for some time right I'm in a room with Kirti and Ma.

" Amazing" Kirti said and sat on the bed, I saw Ma looking at me.

" What happened Ma?" I sat up she come towards me.

" After so many days I saw this happiness on your face" she kissed my forehead and I smiled at her.

There was a knock on the door I permit them and the Bhabhi to step inside along with some maids who held plates in their hands. They place all the plates on the bed and uncover it revealing jewellery and lehengas and start showing them for the coronation.

" They were all nice but look at this" I show her the pink colour lehenga.

" This is so beautiful," she said.

" Obviously this is my wedding lehenga and I want to wear it today"

" Fine then let's get you ready" she smiled at me.

Earring, bangles, sheshphool, necklace, anklets I wear all of them and finally got ready as Queen from the person who is the....

King of my Heart.

" Wow you're looking so beautiful," Kirti said placing her hands on my shoulder, I smiled at her.

" This time I want to enjoy my coronation ceremony last time mujhe aisa lag raha tha jaise me jang pe ja rahi hu"

There was a knock on the door and the maid informed us the auspicious time started. We come out and saw Bhai and Papa.

" Bhai how I'm looking?" I asked excitedly.

" Beautiful" I grinned.

" But I'm feeling like I'm going to do marriage," Bhai said adjusting his kurta.

" Me too Aarav I got ready like in our marriage," Kirti said and we all chuckled.

" Rajkumari, Rajmata called all to the hall' I furrowed my eyebrows.

Why hall? Isn't it Throne is on the fourth floor.

We made our way to the hall and stood there soon Rajmata also come and smiled coming towards me.

" You are looking so beautiful" she placed some on her kohl behind my ear.

" Or hum?" A deep voice boomed in the hall and I turned towards there.

Rehan is coming in the whole attire of a king, wearing a white colour sherwani and his friends following him.