The Queen of Clubs

Chapter - 58
================

  Chapter - 58 ================

Swadheenta

I stand still at my position for a second my breathing stopped just like that time when Rehan uttered those words.

" She'll no longer be my wife"

My world stopped when he uttered those words but a hope, a little hope was there that he just said those words and relationships don't break like this, by saying.

But.. right now looking at the papers in my hands they are real, official if I sign them our relationship will officially break.

I'll no longer be his wife.

My family are talking in the background, Ma was saying something like majak bana ke rakh diya hai shadi ka Papa was consoling her and Bhai was trying to prove that divorce is the only option.

[ You have made a joke of marriage]

But my focus is on the papers in my hand. I saw memories of marriage happening in reverse.

My feet move backwards and my footprints made from alta on the floor vanish, the rice collected and filled back in kalash the kalash got back on place and filled with rice and I move back and the door of Palace shut.

Rehan move his hand back leaving my hairline empty, he remove the mangalsutra and we took phere in reverse we took each other garland off and I move back from the mandap to my home my bridal attire and jewellery removed one by one and I myself in the mirror as an unmarried girl.

" Swadheenta" Kirti shook my arm I jerked back from my thoughts and look at her shocked a tear fell from my eyes, I wipe and look at Bhai who is looking at me.

" You aren't understanding Aarav?" Bhabhi said.

" I'm not understanding what!" Bhai said frustratingly.

" Her feelings" Bhabhi looked at me then turned back to Bhai " this is not that easy she can't break her marriage like this" she explained.

" So you want me to encourage her to stay married to that man who didn't take two seconds before throwing her out of the house for saving his life" Bhai shouted.

" You know Aarav he did that in misunderstanding he also came to take her back" Bhabhi retorted.

" Stop," I said and both of them looks at me " please don't fight and Bhabhi I think Bhai is right " I gulped when I feel my throat burning " Bhai is always right he asked me not to marry but I was so gullible that I didn't listen to him but this time I'll listen to him " I look up at Bhai and gave a small smile.