The Jack of Clubs

Chapter - 56 
===============

  Chapter - 56  ===============

Swadheenta

I look at him as the hurt flashes through his eyes and I bite my tongue instantly regretting the words which left my mouth.

He closed his eyes and turned to the side placing his hands on the table still breathing harshly because of anger.

I take a step forward towards him and raised my hand to place it on his shoulder.

" Leave" his words made my hand stop in the air, biting my lower lip I let my hand fall to the side and made my way out of his office.

I stand outside of his club and closed my eyes and tears fall as a breeze of air touch my face blowing my hair.

I shouldn't have said that. His mother was a sensitive topic I shouldn't have dragged her in between.

I come into my office and sat down on a chair with my head down and tears start pouring. I don't know why I'm crying because I'm hurt or I hurt him.

Sabka teka le rakha hai mene apne hisse ka bhi rougi uske hisse ka bhi.

I hurt him but am I not hurt? How easily I can see his hurt but why he is not able to see mine.

I feel a hand on my head and I stiffened, wiping my tear I look up and smiled when I saw Bhai.

" What happened?" He asked worriedly, sitting in front of me.

" Kuch nahi " I shook my head smiling, he studied my face.

[ Nothing]

" Kuch toh?"

I have to lie.

" Vo.. I was just thinking about project then I remember I have to calculate profit and loss then I remember I have to study maths and maths is enough to bring tears in my eyes" I tried to grin, he didn't look convinced but still smile at me.

" Everything will get alright " he stand up placed a kiss on my head " my Sister is strong, right?" I smiled nodding my head.

-------

After Four days

Morning

I entered my club with a throbbing headache. I'm not able to sleep last night.