The Six of Diamonds

Chapter - 26 
=================

  Chapter - 26  =================

Swadheenta

" Awww, how beautiful this is" I admire the necklace standing in front of the mirror.

Well, whatever happened I don't know but it works in my favour I mean I saw him standing totally engrossed in conversation so I thought why not go behind him and push him. He will land up straight in the pool.

I chuckled at my thought but thank god I didn't do that because if you do good good will happen to you I'm sure if I had pushed him he will not gift me the necklace.

But why did he gift me a necklace?

I go and sit on the couch keeping my feet up on the table. I was just pranking him when I heard him say I'm not scared of anyone whether it is Maharaj or Nilay so I said how can you say this and now I'll tell this to everyone.

But I don't know that he is that scared of his father and brother. Isn't it? He is the one who is saying not to be scared of anyone.

And he calls me timid.

"At least I'm not scared of anyone, " I said it out loud.

What the hell Swadheenta! What if that Chudail hears you.

" Sorry Chudail ji I'm scared of you no need to come in front of me," I said and hope she listens and won't come in front of me.

I picked up my phone and called Kirti.

" Hii" she answers the video call.

" Hii,  How are you?" I asked excitedly.

" I'm awesome you know your brother has gone to your home to talk to your parents about our marriage," she said and I sit up straight hearing this.

" Ohh wow so that's why his phone is unreachable"

" Yeah"

" How are you?" She asked and I show her my necklace then raise my eyebrows.

" You're looking like a queen" I grin at her compliment.

" I was thinking you're Princess now and you have so much jewellery. Why don't you give some to mine I'll wear it on my marriage" I smile fell hearing that.

" Aap humse humari jaan mang lete hum apko khusi khusi de dete par apne toh humse humari heere jawaharaat mang liye
Hum kisi ko nahi denge"