The King of Clubs

Chapter - 59 
================

  Chapter - 59  ================

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Night club

Rehan Pratap Singh

" Everything is ready?" I asked sitting on top of the desk.

" Yup everything is perfect" Dev is standing holding a laptop in his hand and typing from other hand.

" The presentation is ready we will get the deal," he said closing the laptop, I hummed.

Everything is ready for presentation but I was waiting for something else.

" What are you waiting for? Let's go Rehan" Dev said.

" Wait a second Dev something special is coming," Soham said and sound of the door opening comes and we all looked at the door excited.

The door gets opened and Roma steps inside and Soham groans.

" What happened guys?" She asked confused.

" Nothing heere ka intezar kar rahe the pathar aa gaya" Soham said, Roma frowned confused and I bite my lip to control my chuckled.

" Boss" Akash came inside with the box in his hand.

" What is this?" Roma asked looking at the box with wide curious eyes, I gestured and Akash nodded opening the box.

" This is one of the most expensive diamond rings in the world " a shiny diamond ring come into view and Roma blinked looking at the ring.

" Can I wear it?" She asked forwarding her hand to pick up the ring.

" No" I take the box from Akash and look at the ring " this is for Swadheenta" I close the box.

" I'm going to confess my feelings to her today" I confessed my feelings yesterday but she didn't reply maybe she didn't understand so why not give her a proper proposal.

" Where?" I frowned at Roma's question.

" Where? Why do you want to come too?" I raised my eyebrow.

" Vo.. no..no I mean why don't you propose to her at today's party" she suggested smiling.

" Party? But it was for whom, who gets the deal how are you so sure I'll get the deal?" I get down from my desk and stand in front of her.

" Why not? you're capable"

" So is Swadheenta and Ayaan"

SIYAASATजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें