The Two of Diamonds

Chapter - 23
===============

Chapter - 23 ===============

Swadheenta

Royals and their rules.

I inhale the delicious scent of dishes which is placed in front of me but I can't eat them because there is still two minutes in starting the lunch.

I look to my right and see my Shezaada who is glaring at the bowl which is placed in front of him.

Does it have bitter guard curry?

Eww. What's the advantage of being a Princess if you have to eat that.

I rolled my eyes and look at the wall clock one minute left. The main door opened and Maharani and a girl walk beside her.

There is a huge smile on her face woah I never saw her like this. I mean meri toh ankhe chundhiyaa gyi inki muskaan ki chamkaan dekh kar.

I blink my eyes two-three times then look at the girl beside her she is wearing a nice blue sleeveless dress up to her knees she has black medium hair and is beautiful too.

Woah, did I just check out a girl?

I turn back my focus towards food but I saw everyone is staring at them. So I also look back at them this time I focus on my mother in law she is looking so happy maybe she is Rehan's sister.

This means she is real Rajkumari. One minute I'm a real princess too.

" Lavanya," Rajmata said and Maharani and she come towards the table, Lavanya greeted Rajmata.

" Aap yaha?" Rajmata asked.

" Jii Rajmata, Maharaj and Maharani of Suryagarh has gone out so I called her here" Maharani answered.

Ok, she is not her daughter, maybe Rehan's cousin.

" Apka swagat hai Madhavgarh me" Rajmata said and Lavanya nodded smiling.

Finally, now I can start eating.

" Rajkumari" Maharani said turning towards me her expression turned as well. " Get up and serve Rajkumari Lavanya she is a guest here" she ordered.

Why would I get up? You have so many servants here.

I look at Rehan who is looking at Maharani like he wants to know something. He said follow every order of elders so I reluctantly get up from my chair Maharani gestures her hand and Lavanya come towards my chair.